Trump Rallies & Interviews Catch-All | Trump: Jews will be to blame if I lose

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 939
  • Views: 21K
  • Politics 

Does everyone remember the post from a day or two ago about the guy (a “Democrat”) who was watching the DNC with his “fellow Democrats” and they all decided to vote for Trump while watching the DNC? Yeah…Dems desperately/frantically reaching out to the RFK team for an endorsement is equally believable.

Yeah, I'm sure the Cochise County sheriff is totally neutral here and isn't making shit up. This guy is wanted for all those charges and he's openly making threats against Trump? Come on.
Yeah, my first thought too. Maybe with a bit more "shades of truth" than "making shit up", but yeah. My first thought was why are we not hearing from the FBI or SS about this.

While Kamala Harris’s surging campaign and joyful convention have captured the news cycle, the Trump campaign is projecting confidence and expecting a potentially crucial uptick in support if the independent candidate gets on board.

“…
Donald Trump’s campaign is hoping Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s anticipated exit and endorsement blunt any postconvention polling bounce Kamala Harris may get. “Trump understands numbers and knows RFK’s support is coming from Trump. This will give Trump a nice pop,” a top GOP strategist says.

How much of a pop is unclear, as some Kennedy backers could end up sitting out a two-person race. But according to a person close to Trump, the campaign projects Kennedy’s support could add two points in the critical swing states of Arizona and Pennsylvania. In a razor-tight race, that might tip the election toward Trump. “He is a very good person. If he endorsed me, I would be honored by it,” Trump said Thursday morning on Fox & Friends. …”

——

The only endorsement I ever recall impacting a presidential race was Perot dropping out and urging supporters to consider Bill Clinton. But Perot was leading in a lot of polls at the time.

"The hesitation we have right now in joining forces with Trump is that he has not apologized or publicly come out and said Operation Warp Speed was his fault.

The vaccinations, the lockdowns letting Fauci and Francis Collins run the show, the firing of the other folks at the NIH and individuals at the CDC that were censored.

There was a lot that happened under Donald Trump's watch that should not have happened and cannot happen again.

And if we are going to put our bet with him - and we haven't - we have not confirmed anything - but we need absolute assurance."

—-
Setting aside the strange hilarity of this demand, what value does an “absolute assurance” from Trump have? (Hint: N0NE)

"The hesitation we have right now in joining forces with Trump is that he has not apologized or publicly come out and said Operation Warp Speed was his fault.

The vaccinations, the lockdowns letting Fauci and Francis Collins run the show, the firing of the other folks at the NIH and individuals at the CDC that were censored.

There was a lot that happened under Donald Trump's watch that should not have happened and cannot happen again.

And if we are going to put our bet with him - and we haven't - we have not confirmed anything - but we need absolute assurance."

—-
Setting aside the strange hilarity of this demand, what value does an “absolute assurance” from Trump have? (Hint: N0NE)

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Back