Trump Rallies & Interviews Catch-All | Trump: Jews will be to blame if I lose

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 939
  • Views: 21K
  • Politics 
The thing to remember with Trump…whatever he accuses someone of, he’s usually guilty of himself.

So I’m betting the lines of communication between Trump & Putin have remained open, even since Trump left office.
This is exactly what I fully expect undergirds another ttump fabrication, and will eventually come out. ttump isn't spouting some conspiracy theory he read on catturd or a senior's "misremember"; he's telling on himself and his cabal of grifters with respect to the illegal back-channels they have with Russia. Concurrently, ttump is throwing aspersion after aspersion at Harris, just market testing which one sticks.

Thing is, ttump isn't clever in any intellectually complimentary manner. ttump isn't creative. ttump is uniquely good at identifying marks, appealing to their lizard-brained sympathetic nervous system, and self-aggrandizing. ttump didn't come-up with this Harris/Putin nonsense - ttump simply replaced Harris in a story about himself, with a few cherry-picked facts to make it mildly more plausible (i.e. timing of the fabricated meeting aligning with a Harris trip to Europe).

JD Vance had a similar accidental spasm of truth telling …

This is why Harris and Walz should not rise to the bait about doing more interviews, press conferences, etc. Political candidates don’t owe the press anything, and there’s no evidence spontaneous answers resonate more with the electorate than messages delivered through scripted speeches, etc. Trump and Vance are talking way, way, way too much, and when that happens, you’re going to make a ton of stupid mistakes.

He sounds like a man who is near the breaking point of a truly epic meltdown like the famous scene in the 70s movie Network when the anchorman cracks up and yells on live television "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore!" I do think that Harris, and especially Walz, have gotten under his skin in a way that Hillary and Biden never did. He all but admitted in his Asheboro rally yesterday that he hasn't been able to find a nasty nickname for Kamala that has stuck with the public, which has no doubt annoyed him to no end. Vance also seems very irked and defensive about the successful Democratic attacks on him. I think both of them are going to go straight at Harris and Walz in their debates, if nothing else out of rage and frustration. And I think both Harris and Walz are more than capable of taking their best (or worst) shots and effectively responding - the debates are certainly going to be must-see tv.

He sounds like a man who is near the breaking point of a truly epic meltdown like the famous scene in the 70s movie Network when the anchorman cracks up and yells on live television "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore!" I do think that Harris, and especially Walz, have gotten under his skin in a way that Hillary and Biden never did. He all but admitted in his Asheboro rally yesterday that he hasn't been able to find a nasty nickname for Kamala that has stuck with the public, which has no doubt annoyed him to no end. Vance also seems very irked and defensive about the successful Democratic attacks on him. I think both of them are going to go straight at Harris and Walz in their debates, if nothing else out of rage and frustration. And I think both Harris and Walz are more than capable of taking their best (or worst) shots and effectively responding - the debates are certainly going to be must-see tv.
It’s like when the bullied kid suddenly turns into a comedian and the bully is completely neutered

Trump has started implying that Harris had some (secret) visit with Putin a few days before Russia invaded Ukraine.

Post-Dominion Fox News seems afraid of platforming this particular conspiracy

The Fox Hottie in red chimed in with the comment, "I've heard that said a lot. You don't have confirmation that's true?"

Urgent manhunt for Arizona suspect who threatened to shoot Trump during visit to the border TODAY

Arizona authorities have launched an urgent manhunt for a suspect who allegedly threatened to shoot Donald Trump during a trip to the border on Thursday.

Ronald Lee Syvrud, 66, is wanted in connection with an alleged assassination plot planned for the former president's visit to a vulnerable stretch of the southern border in Cochise County, Arizona.

ght_by_Arizona_authorities_in_c-m-33_1724349473072.jpg

It comes six weeks after an assassination attempt on Trump's life saw a bullet hit the former president's ear during a rally in Butler, Pennsylvania.

Police said Syvrud has several other warrants out for his arrest on separate charges, including for a DUI and failure to appear in court in Wisconsin, and for failure to register as a sex offender and felony hit and run in Arizona.

Ahead of Trump's speech at the border, Cochise County Sheriff Mark Dannels told DailyMail.com authorities have ramped up security 'based on the threats made', as he pointed out that the event is 'in an open venue.'

Urgent manhunt for Arizona suspect who threatened to shoot Trump during visit to the border TODAY

Arizona authorities have launched an urgent manhunt for a suspect who allegedly threatened to shoot Donald Trump during a trip to the border on Thursday.

Ronald Lee Syvrud, 66, is wanted in connection with an alleged assassination plot planned for the former president's visit to a vulnerable stretch of the southern border in Cochise County, Arizona.

ght_by_Arizona_authorities_in_c-m-33_1724349473072.jpg

It comes six weeks after an assassination attempt on Trump's life saw a bullet hit the former president's ear during a rally in Butler, Pennsylvania.

Police said Syvrud has several other warrants out for his arrest on separate charges, including for a DUI and failure to appear in court in Wisconsin, and for failure to register as a sex offender and felony hit and run in Arizona.

Ahead of Trump's speech at the border, Cochise County Sheriff Mark Dannels told DailyMail.com authorities have ramped up security 'based on the threats made', as he pointed out that the event is 'in an open venue.'

Yeah, I'm sure the Cochise County sheriff is totally neutral here and isn't making shit up. This guy is wanted for all those charges and he's openly making threats against Trump? Come on.

Back