Tucker Carlson and Ben Carson

• Thread starter Thread starter ENCHeel
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 90
  • Views: 921

Great great great discussion covering many topics. Ben Carson is a great man.

Glad to have you here! Just so we know, are you the same ENC poster who just got banned from the other site earlier today? It’s fine if you are. Just helpful to know who we’re communicating with.

Glad to have you here! Just so we know, are you the same ENC poster who just got banned from the other site earlier today? It’s fine if you are. Just helpful to know who we’re communicating with.
Who? Enc is a big place

Caginess will get you nowhere.

Any specific quotes you want to call out from your link to generate discussion?
Sure - the 45 goals of communism to destroy America. Look those up and let me know what you think. Nearly all of them are happening today.

Is this about that Russian who was on Dancing with the Stars and the Canadian Roid Rage Sprinter from the 80s?

Sure - the 45 goals of communism to destroy America. Look those up and let me know what you think. Nearly all of them are happening today.
Well I got as far as #2 "U.S. willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war" By this I take it your stance is pro-Ukrainian and and you reject out of hand capitulating to Russia and granting them a negotiated settlement in Ukraine. Do I have that one right? Just checking before I go on.

Hour and 43 minute video from two guys with a very loose grasp of facts? You're gonna have to give me the cliff notes. But if the idea is that Kamala Harris is trying to make the US a communist country, LOL.
It actually has very little to do with Kamala. They maybe speak on her for 5 minutes. Ben Carson has an incredible life story that could be an inspiration to anyone.

Well I got as far as #2 "U.S. willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war" By this I take it your stance is pro-Ukrainian and and you reject out of hand capitulating to Russia and granting them a negotiated settlement in Ukraine. Do I have that one right? Just checking before I go on.
I mostly prefer staying out of it unless we are directly brought in (WW2 style). You are about to get to the good stuff, though.

#8 was a swing and a miss! " Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev's promise in 1955 to settle the German question by free elections under supervision of the U.N."

It actually has very little to do with Kamala. They maybe speak on her for 5 minutes. Ben Carson has an incredible life story that could be an inspiration to anyone.
Grew up with a single mother who was illiterate. She worked in the affluent houses of Detroit. She instilled in her sons the importance of not being a victim and making your own. She encouraged them to read. He went on to Yale and became a neurosurgeon. Pretty great story that you might miss because you don’t like Trump.

Um... Are you sure you thought this through? #35 "Discredit or dismantle the FBI" Wasn't Trump literally (and I mean literally in a literal sense) on social mead working to achieve this end just earlier today?

Grew up with a single mother who was illiterate. She worked in the affluent houses of Detroit. She instilled in her sons the importance of not being a victim and making your own. She encouraged them to read. He went on to Yale and became a neurosurgeon. Pretty great story that you might miss because you don’t like Trump.
That’s one reason we might miss it. Another might be that he’s a legitimately bad person.

Um... Are you sure you thought this through? #35 "Discredit or dismantle the FBI" Wasn't Trump literally (and I mean literally in a literal sense) on social mead working to achieve this end just earlier today?
You skipped the good ones, imagine that. The FBI needs, at best, a complete re working. Doesn’t need to be dismantled - just new leaders and structure.

Whoo boy!!! This is rich! I'm dying over here!

42. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use "united force" to solve economic, political or social problems.

Tell me more about Jan 6th. Go on, I'll wait.

Back