Tucker Carlson and Ben Carson

• Thread starter Thread starter ENCHeel
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 90
  • Views: 921
Leviticus 20:13
Nope. That's not from the Jesus-y part. That's from the part before he arrived. CMT specifically asked for Jesus's words condemning it. I don't remember where it is or I'd post it, so hopefully you can show us where it is.

Leviticus 20:13. Of course the New Testament changes the punishment for sin. However, it is a detestable act according to the Bible.
No. You believe in Jesus and the New Covenant. That's his promise to restore communion with mankind. He's shifted the paradigm.

Now, I'll ask again: Quote the scripture where Jesus condemns homosexuality.

Nope. That's not from the Jesus-y part. That's from the part before he arrived. CMT specifically asked for Jesus's words condemning it. I don't remember where it is or I'd post it, so hopefully you can show us where it is.
Jesus is God and God is Jesus. There is no real distinction as they are part of the Holy Trinity. Gods words are Jesus Words.

No. You believe in Jesus and the New Covenant. That's his promise to restore communion with mankind. He's shifted the paradigm.

Now, I'll ask again: Quote the scripture where Jesus condemns homosexuality.
Gods Words are Jesus Words. So it is your contention that homosexuality isn’t a sin? Genuinely asking

OK, I know what I need to know now. I'm willing to try to reach out (and for some reason I still have a sliver of hope for Calla) but I can see the way the wind is blowing with one. The'll be no reaching him. I'm out.

So you're going to outright dodge the question. I'm not surprised.

Okay. Both are one and the same. Holy Trinity. Got it.

Quote Deuteronomy 19:21. Then quote Matthew 5:38–39.

Do the board a favor and paste both in the same quote.
He won’t be able to respond for a day or two.

And using their holy book to defend their position creates an irresolvable dead end. Nothing to be gained from continuing such a conversation.

Hitting the ground running with this forum. It's nice to get things figured out as people will be bursting from the seams as we get closer to the election.

Trump had a story planted in the Enquirer about him botching surgeries, leaving a sponge implanted in patient brain, basically calling him an incompetent quack surgeon.

No problem says Dr. Ben as he comes out kissing Trump's behind.

Last I saw of Carson recently, he was starting up some bogus gold selling and "Patriots Bank" with another MAGA grifter.

Aaaaaaand my first ignore on this board. Shame it will take a couple days to see how it works. Lol

My hope is folks quickly get through their impulses to respond to these sorts of very obvious trolls. Trolls seek instant gratification from having the power to stir up chaos and discontent. They get feed by the mere impression they can manipulate your emotions.

If you decide to engage, may I ask only doing so with neutral language? I think Cford’s showing on this thread is a great example, aside from ignoring. Putting the burden of explanation and justification back on the troll makes them work, and limits the gratification.

My hope is folks quickly get through their impulses to respond to these sorts of very obvious trolls. Trolls seek instant gratification from having the power to stir up chaos and discontent. They get feed by the mere impression they can manipulate your emotions.

If you decide to engage, may I ask only doing so with neutral language? I think Cford’s showing on this thread is a great example, aside from ignoring. Putting the burden of explanation and justification back on the troll makes them work, and limits the gratification.
I expect this troll was more than satisfied by CFord’s attention……attention is what the troll wants.

And to think just how many people think and feel the way this guy does. He’d gleefully vote in a dictator-for-life who’d impose Christian sharia. He delights in imagining his god condemning all the gays and libs to eternal damnation. Probably jerks off exclusively to Handmaid’s Tale erotica (if not, he’ll start after reading this post).

If Jesus was actually the son of God and spoke divine truth, then folks like ENC are gonna be pretty damn surprised at the pearly gates. And if not, I’ll settle for an eternity completely separate from folks like that.

You skipped the good ones, imagine that. The FBI needs, at best, a complete re working. Doesn’t need to be dismantled - just new leaders and structure.
Let me guess. I suspect that structure and those leaders would be decided by a Trump administration right? Or can a Harris administration do it?

I expect this troll was more than satisfied by CFord’s attention……attention is what the troll wants.
Agree to disagree. If you’re on the offense with inquiry and depriving them of your emotional response most trolls will burn out. Now, maybe you have insight into this troll that I don’t.

Back