Tucker Carlson and Ben Carson

• Thread starter Thread starter ENCHeel
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 90
  • Views: 921
Whoo boy!!! This is rich! I'm dying over here!

42. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use "united force" to solve economic, political or social problems.

Tell me more about Jan 6th. Go on, I'll wait.
I guess you are ignoring what’s happening right now in Washington lol. One protest vs thousands. Incredible blinders you have on. One side has been using that tactic for years now. And it’s not my side. To say otherwise is to be intentionally obtuse.

You skipped the good ones, imagine that. The FBI needs, at best, a complete re working. Doesn’t need to be dismantled - just new leaders and structure.
In what way(s) does the FBI need a "complete re working" and how would you suggest that it be done? What new structure would you propose? What characteristics would you want in its new leaders?

In what way(s) does the FBI need a "complete re working" and how would you suggest that it be done? What new structure would you propose? What characteristics would you want in its new leaders?
Don’t forget……FBI Director Wray is a Trump appointee.

I’d like to start with ones who don’t use the FBI and its power as a political weapon.

I’d like to start with ones who don’t use the FBI and its power as a political weapon.
Gotcha. In what way(s) do you personally believe that the FBI is being used as a political weapon, and how would you suggest restructuring and reorganizing the FBI to ensure that its future leaders are not able to use the Bureau as a political weapon?

Social Media No GIF by CBC

Great great great discussion covering many topics. Ben Carson is a great man.

I read Carson's book Healing Hands years ago, and I was impressed by his rise from poverty, and the fact that even though his mother could not read, she would make him give her a book report each week, even as a youngster, up through high school. His subsequent journey through medical school and his eventual world-renowned work of pioneering techniques for separating conjoined twins I found to be inspiring. He was and is, of course, a devout evangelical Christian.

So imagine my shock, surprise, and disappointment when I learned that not only did he support Trump but was also going to be in Trump's cabinet. And then there was the whole "black people immigrating to America in the bottom of slave ships" thing, so......no thanks.

Carlson, OTOH, has always been a crazy person, from the days of Crossfire to the present.

Gotcha. In what way(s) do you personally believe that the FBI is being used as a political weapon, and how would you suggest restructuring and reorganizing the FBI to ensure that its future leaders are not able to use the Bureau as a political weapon?
For starters trump was charged with a crime that Biden also undisputedly committed. One was charged and one wasn’t.

I'm gonna take a wild guess that the "good ones" you think I skipped are the UN-black-helicopter-one-world-order whackadoodle ones? Am I getting warm?
No, more like the ways to infiltrate our schools, our society, our media, the perversion of our values, etc. All happening before your eyes.

For starters trump was charged with a crime that Biden also undisputedly committed. One was charged and one wasn’t.
But isn't that because Biden did not ignore the requests to return the documents, allowed the Bureau to conduct an investigation, and otherwise showed contrition for the mistake? Whereas Trump did the exact opposite, and lied, stonewalled, ignored, and obstructed repeated requests by the National Archives to return the documents?

Was there any difference in how the two men reacted to their "oversights" and the level of cooperation with authorities once it was discovered?

I'll give you a hint. Trump was selling classified information to the Russians and Saudis. Biden wasn't.

But isn't that because Biden did not ignore the requests to return the documents, allowed the Bureau to conduct an investigation, and otherwise showed contrition for the mistake? Whereas Trump did the exact opposite, and lied, stonewalled, ignored, and obstructed repeated requests by the National Archives to return the documents?
The reasoning was “he’s too old”.

Biden was asked to return the documents and he did.
Trump is still holding documents, lied about having documents, refused to turn over documents, had documents of a much more secretive nature, etc. The ones we got back had to be taken in a raid.
You are being disingenuous at best.

Back