Tucker Carlson and Ben Carson

• Thread starter Thread starter ENCHeel
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 90
  • Views: 921
Agree to disagree. If you’re on the offense with inquiry and depriving them of your emotional response most trolls will burn out. Now, maybe you have insight into this troll that I don’t.
No insight into this specific right-wing troll.

My comment is based on giving a troll attention gives them a woodie.

People think they’re tearing the troll apart. The troll is thinking, “I’ve caught one.”

No troll is troubled by a question. A question is attention. Attention is the goal.

His handle. Just joined. First thread he poasts on is this one. Just a hunch. I could be wrong. Give him some more rope. I’ll gladly delete and retract my comments as warranted.
No, we all see that. Why engage? Or, please don’t engage.

How come it’s free speech and free country when you people wanna identify as who knows what but when he says something yall don’t like he gets banned?

Because it's not free speech and a free country, it's a message board.

If you don't like it, quit sniveling and go somewhere else. The world doesn't owe you a damn thing.

Ahhh man. I was working on trolling the troll, but NBD.

Forget the Holy Trinity, I'm definitely not going to get testy with @nycfan now that I know she's a Supe :cool:
I see you beat me to the M2Ds reference. (I was working backwards after page 1.) Beats me how these guys can worship a God who identifies as three contained in one. Kind of sketchy if you ask me.

To correct the earlier poster.

The Father = God
The Son = God
The Holy Spirit = God

The Father <> The Son <> The Holy Spirit

Talk about a spectrum.

Last edited:
I see you beat me to the M2Ds reference. (I was working backwards after page 1.) Beats me how these guys can worship a God who identifies as three contained in one. Kind of sketchy if you ask me.

To correct the earlier poster.

The Father = God
The Son = God
The Holy Spirit = God

The Father <> The Son <> The Holy Spirit

Talk about a spectrum.
Great to see you @GeeWhy , and welcome!! 🎉

Hahahaha...loved M2D back in the day. Staci Keanan was super-cute and the show was funny. Well, late 80s funny.

Ya, this part threw me too: "Gods words = Jesus words" (sic). He got banned/suspended before I could ask him which "gods" he meant, and why or how they became "Jesus words." Guess I'll just have to wait until he makes parole.

Back