Tucker Carlson and Ben Carson

• Thread starter Thread starter ENCHeel
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 90
  • Views: 921
Was there any difference in how the two men reacted to their "oversights" and the level of cooperation with authorities once it was discovered?

I'll give you a hint. Trump was selling classified information to the Russians and Saudis. Biden wasn't.
Sure he was lol

We welcome a wide range of points of view but not disparaging comments like calling people disgusting because you don’t approve of their family unit.
Infiltrate and do what? What is changing that you're opposed to?
For starters I saw a kid at my son’s school with two dads. [Radio Edit]

For starters I saw a kid at my son’s school with two dads. Just complete immoral and disgusting
1522859014-my-two-dads.jpg

( Fun fact: Staci Keanan went on to become an attorney! )

For starters I saw a kid at my son’s school with two dads. Just complete immoral and disgusting
So you're a bigot opposed to same-sex couples. and you think this community should provide a forum to share your hatred with others?

Did one of you guys invite ENC to out me as a moderator? DON’T FEED THE TROLLS. COME ON. WE DISCUSSED THIS TODAY.

Um... Are you sure you thought this through? #35 "Discredit or dismantle the FBI" Wasn't Trump literally (and I mean literally in a literal sense) on social mead working to achieve this end just earlier today?
I don’t think he wants to destroy it, per se. I think he wants to bring it and the DOJ directly under the purview of the executive branch to act on its behalf.

So you're a bigot opposed to same-sex couples. and you think this community should provide a forum to share your hatred with others?
If believing in traditional Christian values and rejecting [EDIT Hateful language] of our moral fabric is being a bigot , then sure. I don’t hate those people. I hope they get the help they need and turn away from their immorality.

Last edited by a moderator:
If believing in traditional Christian values and rejecting XXXXXX of our moral fabric is being a bigot, then sure. I don’t hate those people. I hope they get the help they need and turn away from their immorality.
Is the bible inherent?

Last edited by a moderator:
If believing in traditional Christian values and rejecting Satanic-fed perversion of our moral fabric is being a bigot, then sure. I don’t hate those people. I hope they get the help they need and turn away from their immorality.
ENC, if you want to discuss your firmly held religious beliefs in our community, please be aware that we reject hateful language like you have used here. It does nothing to bring people to your POV.

Back