TV Streaming series to talk about.

Ozark was crazy over the top at times.

I like the bear more as it could almost be a true story. So many dysfunctional families, so many OCD people and so much anxiety in the resturant industry.
ozark was unhinged but wildly entertaining.

i'll never not be upset about how it ended.

For those that like documentaries and true crime, The Jinx is the craziest story you will ever see. It is only 2 short seasons, with a large time gap between.

And it is not actors and re-enactments. It is the real bad guy in real time. It has amazing real life plot twists caught on video in real time.

Truth really is stranger than fiction.

The Jinx: The Life and Deaths of Robert Durst. 99% Rotten Tomatoes

Just finished True Detective S4. I though it was a strong season.

Well into S5 of my first watch of Mad Men. Fascinating show.

Watching 6 Feet Under the last week or two A story of family that runs a Funeral home Its very worth watching I mean not award winning-but pretty good

Watching 6 Feet Under the last week or two A story of family that runs a Funeral home Its very worth watching I mean not award winning-but pretty good
I disagree that it's not award winning. It's one of the best series of all time. For me it's The Wire, Breaking Bad, and then Six Feet Under.

Ozark went off the rails at the end lol. I still really enjoyed the entire series though, even when it became completely unrealistic.
I always dated college girls--Maybe 6 mths with Ruth would have been fun

I was just about to post about that. I just finished it a few weeks ago. The final episode kind of got to me. Would have been far easier to watch 20 years ago.

I LOVED the first couple seasons of Six Feet Under back when it originally aired. It was pretty much HBO’s second big show after the Sopranos. I started to lose interest after the third season as I found it a little too angsty for me, and I think I watched it only sporadically after that.

Any fans of Mr Inbetween? From Australia but made it onto FX. Fairly violent criminal underworld stuff, but great dark humor and hyper real domestic life.

Anyone here watching Ghost?

I accidentally started it the other day so I watched for 10-15minures. It looks like it could be interesting.

Back