Tyreek Hill and Scottie Scheffler

• Thread starter Thread starter theel4life
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 326
  • Views: 4K
  • Sports 
Yeah, it's almost as if the police have, by dint of their behavior and lack of accountability, lost the trust of the people they purport to serve and protect.

Wild.
False narratives are a big reason why some people don’t trust the police. Instead of speculating about what might or might not be visible, why not wait for the body camera footage to come out?

False narratives are a big reason why some people don’t trust the police. Instead of speculating about what might or might not be visible, why not wait for the body camera footage to come out?
I don't think false narratives are a big reason. I think people don't trust the police due to the long list of crimes they commit against US citizens.

Yeah, it's almost as if the police have, by dint of their behavior and lack of accountability, lost the trust of the people they purport to serve and protect.
Wild.

I just realized the downside of superignore. Obviously StrangePackage quoted the person I have super ignored so I didn’t see his response. Then Bigs responded to StrangePackage’s reply which I saw but couldn’t figure out where it came from.

I’m not complaining or asking for anything to be fixed, just an observation I will need to consider when determining the use of ignore/superignore. In retrospect, this thread would obviously be a bat signal for Bo to JCD shitty police conduct, so no wonder the thread seemed disjointed at times. I shoulda figured that out!

You must have been. Here's my post that you quoted: "I don't see him hit him. And, I think given his movement, it would be more likely that he actually kicked the guy while he was on the ground."
You must have missed this response when I said that I didn’t see a kick:

Looks like you might be right. Seems unnecessary to wrestle a handcuffed man to the ground but I guess we'll see what happened when the body cam footage is released.

You must have been. Here's my post that you quoted: "I don't see him hit him. And, I think given his movement, it would be more likely that he actually kicked the guy while he was on the ground."
I know. I went back and read it. Not sure what I was thinking. Sorry.

At least we are on the same page. (y)

I think a single post w/ these false narratives would suffice.

Please. By all means.
Let’s start with the guy who was honored by the NFL as a victim of police brutality. The “victim” broadcast a live video of himself committing a drive-by shooting. He then got in a police chase which he also live streamed in which he bragged that he was going to go out shooting. When he finally wrecked, he opened fire on a Black police officer who returned fire, killing him. The NFL authorized players to wear his name on their helmets but would not allow the Cowboys to honor 5 police officers who were murdered in the line of duty. The officer who shot him is currently suing the NFL.

Let’s not forget the riots in Minneapolis over the “police execution” of a wanted murder suspect who was actually filmed running from the police before putting his own pistol in his mouth and pulling the trigger. Oh and hey, remember Mike Brown?

Let’s start with the guy who was honored by the NFL as a victim of police brutality. The “victim” broadcast a live video of himself committing a drive-by shooting. He then got in a police chase which he also live streamed in which he bragged that he was going to go out shooting. When he finally wrecked, he opened fire on a Black police officer who returned fire, killing him. The NFL authorized players to wear his name on their helmets but would not allow the Cowboys to honor 5 police officers who were murdered in the line of duty. The officer who shot him is currently suing the NFL.

Let’s not forget the riots in Minneapolis over the “police execution” of a wanted murder suspect who was actually filmed running from the police before putting his own pistol in his mouth and pulling the trigger. Oh and hey, remember Mike Brown?
Sorry, I'm on mobile and I tried to do a quick Google but couldn't find a result. What's the name of the person for the first thing you're talking about?

Thanks.

Back