Tyreek Hill and Scottie Scheffler

• Thread starter Thread starter theel4life
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 326
  • Views: 4K
  • Sports 
"redirected" is that what they call it now? Stopped for a "moving violation" and you handcuff and redirect a man with a $120,000,000 contract to the ground by kicking him near his knee. It would be scorch earth from my view.
If one of the fastest men in the country and an NFL player to boot is not cooperative on a traffic stop I have no problem with handcuffing him. Probably the safest thing for him and them. Still curious to see the body camera footage.

If one of the fastest men in the country and an NFL player to boot is not cooperative on a traffic stop I have no problem with handcuffing him. Probably the safest thing for him and them. Still curious to see the body camera footage.
What?

Also, he’s not the fastest man in the country.

Do you think he was contemplating just running?

My guess is you’re seeing the version hand picked by the police to release. And even if it puts them in a bad light, it’s the very best they have. And it’s the ones you’re not going to see for awhile yet have the damning stuff on them. There are rules to this game. Dance steps that will get followed.

I haven't commented on this yet for a reason. In fact, anyone that has commented and drawn conclusions before learning anything, is looking for what they want to see and immediately assumed cops were in the wrong.

I could never be a cop and deal with the dangers they do. There are some really bad ones for sure and I've seen way more abuse of power, racism and murder than I ever care to.

But if I'm a cop in that situation, and some arrogant idiot is telling me to F off and don't tap on my window (after I rightfully pulled him over), then refuses to open window, a dark tinted window, I am doing the same damn thing. Hauling his ass out of there and cuff him. Then when he is flapping his yap and lying about he was about to come out (bullshit) as I am telling him to get down on his knees, if he isn't doing it, I am forcing his sorry ass down.

I haven't commented on this yet for a reason. In fact, anyone that has commented and drawn conclusions before learning anything, is looking for what they want to see and immediately assumed cops were in the wrong.

I could never be a cop and deal with the dangers they do. There are some really bad ones for sure and I've seen way more abuse of power, racism and murder than I ever care to.

But if I'm a cop in that situation, and some arrogant idiot is telling me to F off and don't tap on my window (after I rightfully pulled him over), then refuses to open window, a dark tinted window, I am doing the same damn thing. Hauling his ass out of there and cuff him. Then when he is flapping his yap and lying about he was about to come out (bullshit) as I am telling him to get down on his knees, if he isn't doing it, I am forcing his sorry ass down.
Wow

I listened to it multiple times and didn’t hear him say to fuck off, but maybe I missed it. Regardless he lowered his window to give the cop his documentation so he could write the ticket, which is all he is required to do. This was a traffic violation, not a gun robbery suspect. Write the ticket and move on.

That one cop should not have a badge. He gave you his license, just write the ticket and go on about your day. He doesn’t owe you polite conversation.
That's how I see it. Three fairly professional cops that were dealing with a bit of an idiot but not that big a deal and one guy that's just escalating things for no reason.

I only skipped through the video to see a little as I'm currently walking my dogs but I would love if the United States took a page out of Europe's playbook and taught their officers how to de-escalate situations.

"anyone that has commented and drawn conclusions before learning anything, is looking for what they want to see"

yea, like you just did.

So he wasn't kicked, or punched. Which is what I said earlier and was criticized for. Some things never change.

What?

Also, he’s not the fastest man in the country.

Do you think he was contemplating just running?
He's one of the fastest men in the country. Not many people faster than NFL wide receivers. Certainly much faster and stronger than a typical beat cop.

Back