Tyreek Hill and Scottie Scheffler

• Thread starter Thread starter theel4life
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 326
  • Views: 4K
  • Sports 
Yea, maybe he is a Beekeeper.
Brown on his way back from the bar poured a pitcher of aguardiente over a young soldier and set him afire with his cigar. The man ran outside mute save for the whoosh of the flames and the flames were pale blue and then invisible in the sunlight and he fought them in the street like a man beset with bees or madness and then he fell over in the road and burned up. By the time they got to him with a bucket of water he had blackened and shriveled in the mud like an enormous spider.

Police are going to institute better training to teach officers who they can mistreat and who they can’t. When you mistreat the hometown NFL star who makes $30+ million/year and is represented by the most outspoken and media friendly agent in all of sports, it’s bad for the department. Avoid!

Police are going to institute better training to teach officers who they can mistreat and who they can’t. When you mistreat the hometown NFL star who makes $30+ million/year and is represented by the most outspoken and media friendly agent in all of sports, it’s bad for the department. Avoid!
Same for the best golfer in the world.

Yes, they could have also been worried about that too. I mean, after all, it's highly usual for people to break though cuffs, use them to stab cops, all while having their army bees attack them. Highly usual!
Sorry, that was meant as a joke about the movie beekeeper, where one dude took out like 6 or 7 FBI by himself.

I'm not doing very well on this thread, I'm just going to move on.

I will say it looked like excessive force to me.

Sorry, that was meant as a joke about the movie beekeeper, where one dude took out like 6 or 7 FBI by himself.

I'm not doing very well on this thread, I'm just going to move on.

I will say it looked like excessive force to me.
Mine was a joke too about using the cuffs as a knife. Yes, definitely looked like excessive force.

I can't tell a lot from the video... but I can tell a lot from the administrative leave.

And speaking of big black, men .....

"Dolphins wide receiver Tyreek Hill wasn’t the only player handcuffed and detained by police before today’s game.

Defensive linemen Calais Campbell told reporters after the game that he too was handcuffed, and he said police cited him for disobeying an officer’s order.

Campbell said that when he saw that Hill had been detained on his way to the stadium, he approached in an attempt to aawaaade-escalate the situation. Instead, police handcuffed Campbell as well.

As
A former Walter Payton Man of the Year Award winner, the 38-year-old Campbell has an impeccable reputation around the NFL."
P
I can't tell a lot from the video... but I can tell a lot from the administrative leave.
you can tell the cop kicked him

I haven't "Zaprudered" the video or anything, but my initial impression was it looked like excessive force of some kind was likely, either a hit or kick, but the smoking gun video evidence was not there.

But with the administrative leave, I don't think we need any of that. I think it's fair to say that the video we have not seen yet absolutely does show excessive force. There is no world where the officer gets put on administrative leave unless that's the case.

I haven't "Zaprudered" the video or anything, but my initial impression was it looked like excessive force of some kind was likely, either a hit or kick, but the smoking gun video evidence was not there.

But with the administrative leave, I don't think we need any of that. I think it's fair to say that the video we have not seen yet absolutely does show excessive force. There is no world where the officer gets put on administrative leave unless that's the case.
I suspect the body cam videos are pretty conclusive.

The police said they "redirected" Tyreek to the ground.

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

"redirected" is that what they call it now? Stopped for a "moving violation" and you handcuff and redirect a man with a $120,000,000 contract to the ground by kicking him near his knee. It would be scorch earth from my view.

Back