UNC Football Catch-All Thread | Week 4 - James Madison @ UNC (Noon ACCN)

• Thread starter Thread starter Croatoan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 665
  • Views: 8K
  • UNC Sports 
We just don't have the personnel on offense. We are going to waste Hampton. It's going to take some really, really creative play calling just to move the ball this year. That's not good. Basically puts you in a situation where one bad play throws your whole drive out of whack. We got spoiled by Drake and Sam being able to make chicken salad out of chicken shit more often than not.
Javonte helped a ton.
That may be a torn ACL for Johnson. Yikes.
That was UGLY.

Hope it’s just a “tweak” or “mild sprain.”

But, it looked ugly.

I’ve never hurt a knee; I’ve exploded my ankles 5 times; the replays of ankle sprains make me want to puke.

"We got spoiled by Drake and Sam being able to make chicken salad out of chicken shit more often than not."

I think when you get spoiled by a QB who can do that, that's the definition of fun. That's why I said the last 5 years of Carolina football were fun for me. I'm getting the distinct feeling that this year isn't going to be much fun...

I tore my ACL in both knees in college, one year right after the other. The way that Max grabbed for his knee immediately is ominous.

I’ve seen a couple ACL tears on the court. That would be my guess.
Sucks for the kid.

I’ve never hurt a knee; I’ve exploded my ankles 5 times; the replays of ankle sprains make me want to puke.
Agree. I can't watch it. Even with horses. It just evokes a visceral nausea. My gorge rises...

Wow. Noah drilled that! I confess that he has not been my favorite player since missing those two chip shot FGs that cost us the State game in 2022 but what a comeback for him since then.

Really need to find a way to win this last quarter. Minnesota is....not good at all. If we have any designs on an 8-9 win season, we have to win this one.

Back