UNC Football Catch-All Thread | Week 4 - James Madison @ UNC (Noon ACCN)

• Thread starter Thread starter Croatoan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 665
  • Views: 8K
  • UNC Sports 
The drive went well……until the last two critical plays……that lame run call for Max Johnson and the subsequent “stretched out” run to the left for Hampton.

Our O-Line isn’t good.

We just don't have the personnel on offense. We are going to waste Hampton. It's going to take some really, really creative play calling just to move the ball this year. That's not good. Basically puts you in a situation where one bad play throws your whole drive out of whack. We got spoiled by Drake and Sam being able to make chicken salad out of chicken shit more often than not.

We just don't have the personnel on offense. We are going to waste Hampton. It's going to take some really, really creative play calling just to move the ball this year. That's not good. Basically puts you in a situation where one bad play throws your whole drive out of whack. We got spoiled by Drake and Sam being able to make chicken salad out of chicken shit more often than not.
We had to run a reverse and a TE screen to get a FG. What will it take to generate a touchdown?

Defense is going to be 9 in the box all year until we show that we can complete a pass that isn’t a quick out/bubble screen type play.

We had to run a reverse and a TE screen to get a FG. What will it take to generate a touchdown?

Defense is going to be 9 in the box all year until we show that we can complete a pass that isn’t a quick out/bubble screen type play.
Totally agree. The bag of tricks only goes so deep. At some point, you have to be able to run your bread and butter offensive plays, and so far it ain't looking promising on that front for us.

That may be a torn ACL for Johnson. Yikes.
I know the schedule is really, really weak but for the life of me I don't know how this offense is going to go more than .500 even with Johnson.

I'm not sure what it looks like behind hi. I hope he isn't hurt badly but it didn't look good.

Back