UNC Football Catch-All Thread | Week 4 - James Madison @ UNC (Noon ACCN)

• Thread starter Thread starter Croatoan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 665
  • Views: 8K
  • UNC Sports 
Ya know what… that was one of the ugliest games I’ve seen in a long time, and it’s looking very likely that we’ll take some bad Ls later in the season. But for now, feels damn good to get a win, and it’ll make watching the games this weekend that much more enjoyable lol. Baby steps.

And it’s nice we get to watch the opening weekend of college football after we already win.
Exactly what I was thinking. It’s a great week 1 slate on Saturday, and it always feels so much better watching other games after the Heels win.

its gonna be a loooooong season. we just barely failed a little less than minnesota tonight.

but we'll take it.

I know Minnesota is ranked near the bottom of the Big10, but it was nice to beat a team from that conference. Hopefully, Clemson can beat the SEC powerhouse Georgia on Saturday.
I know it wasn’t a great victory, but considering where our program is right now, I’ll take it.

I would expect the OL to get a bit better; experience and continuity does wonders for an OL. This is an inexperienced bunch who hasn’t played as a unit. We will definitely struggle against good defensive fronts.

1-0 is about the only good you can say about tonight. This is not going to be a pleasant season based on what we saw tonight.
Shitty-to-mediocre O-Line……crappy D-Line…..sub-par WR’s……the QB who played most of the game sucks……this team is 5-7 to 7-5.

Wow! We beat the Gophers on a gah-thunked FG attempt.

I know Minnesota is ranked near the bottom of the Big10, but it was nice to beat a team from that conference. Hopefully, Clemson can beat the SEC powerhouse Georgia on Saturday.
I know it wasn’t a great victory, but considering where our program is right now, I’ll take it.
Yeah……BFD…..we beat the Golden Gophers…….that’ll go down as an EPIC win.

Ya know what… that was one of the ugliest games I’ve seen in a long time, and it’s looking very likely that we’ll take some bad Ls later in the season. But for now, feels damn good to get a win, and it’ll make watching the games this weekend that much more enjoyable lol. Baby steps.
That “victory” against a crappy Minnesota team feels like poop.

Some of yall can’t even enjoy a victory for a single night before moaning and complaining. The overwhelming consensus was that it would be a close “coin-flip” type of game, and shocker, it was.

Back