Walz — Comer Opens Congressional Investigation of Walz trips to China

Apologies if my history is wrong here, but would Shapiro become the first Jewish VP if selected by KH and Dems win. Would be a historic two-fer ticket

Still thinking it's gonna be the governor of Kentucky, Bashear (or however you spell his name).

He can speak to religious folks at their level, and peel enough away from the MAGA king that Kamala can win.

Shapiro and Newsom can have it out in 2028/2032. But I wouldn't mind Shapiro. Dude is good.

All Gore had to do was win his home state and he couldn't do that. Had he just kept his mouth shut on guns, he could have won TN and we wouldn't have had W.
I doubt Gore would have won TN in 2000 regardless. By then, TN had transformed into a solid red state. He lost by approximately 4 points there.

I think that Buttigieg is outstanding in almost every way possible, especially with his ability to go into the lion's den on right wing media and effortlessly tie the weirdos in knots, but I think that he probably needs a bit more executive-level experience beyond mayor and Sec. of Transportation, which is why I have him slotted 3rd. I'd love to see him get an expanded role in a Harris administration, though. Perhaps Sec. of State?
I'm a big Buttigieg fan too. Smartest person in the room in whatever room he walks into. While I'd like to see him as Harris' VP, I completely agree with your thoughts on him as Secretary of State if Harris manages to pull out the win.

I'm a big Buttigieg fan too. Smartest person in the room in whatever room he walks into. While I'd like to see him as Harris' VP, I completely agree with your thoughts on him as Secretary of State if Harris manages to pull out the win.
I think he'd be great as Sec. of State, or even Defense.

This would be way too small a job for him, but imagine Buttigieg as Press Secretary. It would make the WH press briefings must-see TV.

Back