Walz — Comer Opens Congressional Investigation of Walz trips to China

Okay

Okay I have to say it
A guy who was great mayor and has spend the last three years running the Infrastructure project-Well its WEIRD to think he knows international policy etc
Rhodes Scholar and deployed as intelligence to Afghanistan, it’s not nothing.

ETA: Beck beat me to it .

I prefer Kelly, but looking at Electoral College math, Pennsylvania is pretty much a must-win for Harris. If Shapiro can make PA a slam dunk, I think you have to do it.
PA is absolutely must win, but as another poster pointed out, if she has to play prevent defense just to win Pennsylvania, she's gonna lose anyway. Might be better to call up a blitz package.

Are they already playing HS football up there this early? what the heck?

I think Shapuro makes the most sense. If not him, I would go for Beshear over Kelly sincer I berlieve AB would have more appeal with young voters, swing state indies and even some Rs. A ticket of CA and AZ in the Midwest, mid-Atlantic and South could face some problems IMO

Are they already playing HS football up there this early? what the heck?

Didn’t realize that either but might make sense if it does, because it’s freezing cold in November there.

Either way, interesting on Walz. I like him, and I think his modest background, down-to-earth personality and 2+ decades of National Guard service would be a positive sell across all regions of the country.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">NBC News reports the following VP contenders have met with the Harris campaign&#39;s vetting team:<br> <br>* Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz<br>* Pennsylvania Gov. Josh Shapiro<br>* Arizona Sen. Mark Kelly<br>* Illinois Gov. JB Pritzker<br>* Kentucky Gov. Andy Beshear<br>* Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg…</p>&mdash; Kyle Griffin (@kylegriffin1) <a href="">August 1, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Old habits die hard!

Didn’t realize that either but might make sense if it does, because it’s freezing cold in November there.

Either way, interesting on Walz. I like him, and I think his modest background, down-to-earth personality and 2+ decades of National Guard service would be a positive sell across all regions of the country.
Football practice in Minnesota begins on August 12th; games start on 8/29.

Give me Walz. Besides the political and personal bona fides, he's the unwitting architect of the most effective rhetorical attack we've had on the alt-right and MAGA movement since they formed. It only makes sense that he join Kamala as the faces of the "we're not going back" Dems.

Give me Walz. Besides the political and personal bona fides, he's the unwitting architect of the most effective rhetorical attack we've had on the alt-right and MAGA movement since they formed. It only makes sense that he join Kamala as the faces of the "we're not going back" Dems.

A great messenger. Walz would be the best campaign bulldog.

Back