Walz — Comer Opens Congressional Investigation of Walz trips to China

I heard Whitmer say today she is not being vetted and not going to be on the ticket.

“…
Gov. Josh Shapiro’s office quietly entered into a settlement agreement to resolve allegations of sexual harassment against one of his most trusted senior aides weeks before the staffer resigned, Spotlight PA has learned.

The settlement contains a clause that bars both sides from discussing the allegations, according to two sources familiar with the agreement. The sources were not authorized to publicly discuss the settlement and requested anonymity.

Use of such clauses has come under intense scrutiny after a wave of high-profile sexual harassment scandals across the U.S. in recent years. They are especially controversial when they involve public money or agencies, with some states having moved to ban them. …”

“…
Gov. Josh Shapiro’s office quietly entered into a settlement agreement to resolve allegations of sexual harassment against one of his most trusted senior aides weeks before the staffer resigned, Spotlight PA has learned.

The settlement contains a clause that bars both sides from discussing the allegations, according to two sources familiar with the agreement. The sources were not authorized to publicly discuss the settlement and requested anonymity.

Use of such clauses has come under intense scrutiny after a wave of high-profile sexual harassment scandals across the U.S. in recent years. They are especially controversial when they involve public money or agencies, with some states having moved to ban them. …”
Come on PETE!

After posting her endorsement for Cooper on X, Erin McClelland felt some backlash for not backing Gov. Josh Shapiro for the VP spot, but said on Friday she had not yet heard from party officials directly about it.

“…

I was really hoping it would be Shapiro, but I’m not gonna lie, this gives me pause and makes me think she needs to go in another direction. I’m not saying that the vp pick needs to be white as pure snow and beyond reproach, but Harris has great momentum right now, and she needs someone on the ticket who can only advance that momentum without causing Vance-level problems and issues.

Saw this trending topic on Twitter and thought it was about the VP candidates

Politico Pete Buttigieg GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Axios reporting Michigan Senator Gary Peters is now the in the mix. Correct state, good ties with labor. Sign him up

FNC - shocked at the intellectual dishonesty...with a link and image of the Chinese spy balloon.

"Today, our primary business remains providing remote sensing services to the U.S. Department of Defense and her allies by way of intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance capabilities, as well as servicing scientific organizations like NASA, NOAA and others to better understand Earth from the unique atmospheric layer of the stratosphere."

In regards to Cooper sounds like he wants to run for Senate in 2026
He could be Senator for 2 terms before he’s older than dirt (yes, he’d be 81 at the end of his 2nd term; he looks like a fit and healthy guy).

He’s not ascending to the White House as Veep.

I’m loving Walz. A former high school teacher who seems to have a real folksy charm. And loves to laugh at the republicans. That’s what we need. People love to complain about the Dems being out of touch for a lot of reasons, but they do seem to be equally receptive to laughing at republicans for being nut jobs.

Back