Walz — Comer Opens Congressional Investigation of Walz trips to China

Can you link that for me? I read that piece, but went looking for it and oddly couldn't find it. I wanted to revisit the basis for that finding.
I thought we learned that the New World of elections has nothing to do with the past? JD Vance is definitely more than a two point negative I’ll tell you that!

I don’t want Walz because he brings the 2020 Floyd protests to the forefront in ways that could be very unhelpful. Not his fault but he was Governor then.
He was indeed Governor then and was responsible for ignoring multiple requests to activate the National Guard until it was too late. Low hanging fruit to the GOP. His choice over Shapiro would be appealing to the progressive wing but would risk alienating moderate voters.

He was indeed Governor then and was responsible for ignoring multiple requests to activate the National Guard until it was too late. Low hanging fruit to the GOP. His choice over Shapiro would be appealing to the progressive wing but would risk alienating moderate voters.
Helps with progressives, feels like the midwest and gen Z likes him.

Not a bad choice…Kamala can handle the Floyd situation.

Back