Welcome! (Small Update Mon. 7/29)

• Thread starter Thread starter Rock
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 233
  • Views: 3K
Low priority on that, Rock. Very low. Like if that happens 3 months from now, I'd be ecstatic. You need some sleep...
Thanks so much for letting me know about the favicon! If you reload your browser (hold down ctrl to do a hard refresh on PC if it doesn't work the first time) you should see our first favicon! It was originally ZZLP, then ZZL, now just a big fat Z because the image being so small made it hard to read before the fat Z. We'll see if we can't come up with an icon or something that will fit in there. But, this should suffice for now.

Thanks again!!!

Any reason that watching clips in post from X/twitter will sometimes open the entire X post in a new tab and some play fine in the post? I've noticed that post from nycfan play the clips without a new tab opening and most if not all post from CFordUNC open in a new tab. And it happens on both PC and mobile (Android).

Perhaps something as simple as the way the X post are linked?

Any reason that watching clips in post from X/twitter will sometimes open the entire X post in a new tab and some play fine in the post? I've noticed that post from nycfan play the clips without a new tab opening and most if not all post from CFordUNC open in a new tab. And it happens on both PC and mobile (Android).

Perhaps something as simple as the way the X post are linked?
Thanks for bringing it to my attention, seems like as you suggest. I will dive into how they're linking it and see if I can't get er fixed. On mobile at the moment but will update you soon.

Thx again!

Can’t wait to see the new favicon when I get back to my desktop. I’m liking the idea of a big Z, most of my bookmarks are just the favicon (thanks to farce for providing the name, I like it), I’m sure the Z will pop..

Doing ok. I would be better if my gif worked for my avatar. 😁
I fixed it so that it should make it work. Looks like you have to re-upload it though.

Let's see how this goes....

Arrested Development Reaction GIF

That website, getyarn, is having some problems not related to here or your post. But, plus one for American Graffiti and welcome!

I spoke too soon. The favicon is showing up on my bookmarks bar, but not on the open ZZLP tab. Not a huge deal, but I usually do have a lot of tabs open, so it would be nice to see that Z up there amongst the myriad of open tabs...

Back