Welcome! (Small Update Mon. 7/29)

• Thread starter Thread starter Rock
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 233
  • Views: 3K
so this is where all the riff raff went.

brother anyone GIF

I made it! I have showered every day since the zzlp closing announcement. Yet, I feel so dirty. I think it is from being on the dook board for days. I spelled their school wrong, I was nice to them and paid them compliments.

I will need to shower 4 times a day, for a week, to get the filth and rot off.

I replaced the dog avatar with my Bob Dobbs avi from IC. Tito the schnauzer was concerned he would become famous from all the exposure here and didn’t want to deal with the consequences after seeing what happened to the Hawk Tuah girl.

Testing my gif posting. Sorry, not political. Actually about Mormon grooming of a young dookie tripper. Also helping me purge my dook board patronizing guilt.
1000011463.jpg

Thank you much, Rock! Was wondering how I would keep up with intelligent discussion. I feel reempowered! <now back to lurking mode, while giving occasional thumbs up>

BTTT for any late arrivals.
I unpinned it for the moment because when you went back to topics it was just sticky threads so wanted to make it a little less cluttered. I will probably repin and edit the first post to include a guide of all the new things we can do and some thoughts about the coming days weeks months..

Thanks!

Back