2024 Political Polls

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 2K
  • Views: 56K
  • Politics 
I’ve got to think that Kari Lake is going to be a drag on Trump in Arizona. I suppose it could happen, but I have a hard time thinking someone would vote for Trump but also decide that Lake is a bridge too far.

There’s no damn way that 14% of voters are Trump/Gallego.
Similar results in Nevada and NC:

IMG_2579.jpeg

Seems like there are a lot of people who won’t vote for the state-level MAGA candidate but remain all-in on Trump. Pretty sure this tracks some of what HY has been telling people, though includes the Senate candidates (not just state executive offices) out West.

I’ve got to think that Kari Lake is going to be a drag on Trump in Arizona. I suppose it could happen, but I have a hard time thinking someone would vote for Trump but also decide that Lake is a bridge too far.
There are polls out showing state Democratic candidates leading by double digits in many of these battleground states, including NC and the governor's race. I doubt that there is that much difference between these senate/gubernatorial races and the presidential race in those states. If Gallego leads Lake by 15 points in AZ then it is unlikely that Harris only leads Trump by 1 point, imo. Either these state races are closer than they appear, or Harris has a larger lead than the 1 to 3 points the polls are currently showing.

Back