2024 Presidential Election | 43 Days to Election Day

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 4K
  • Views: 91K
  • Politics 
Election is 86 days away and we know who most of the national "news" outlets are rooting for:

Trump proposal to exempt tips from taxes could cost $250 billion
(2 months later) Same proposal, but you have to dig down to the 10th paragraph to find the $250 billion deficit mentioned. Weird.

Harris backs ending taxes on tips, echoing Trump proposal

Yeah, you sound just like someone who is not a Trump supporter. :sneaky:

Yeah, you sound just like someone who is not a Trump supporter. :sneaky:
It's pretty funny how quickly stereotyping happens. Our neighbors assumed my wife was pro-choice because she hates Trump. She is the opposite. She's one of the conception people.

It's pretty funny how quickly stereotyping happens. Our neighbors assumed my wife was pro-choice because she hates Trump. She is the opposite. She's one of the conception people.
So she chooses to control her neighbors reproductive organs ?

Interesting choice of demographic to prove his point.
My first thought as well. I'm sure it's not an accident that the "Neighborhood under Kamala" consists mostly of black and brown people "overwhelming" your quaint, Mayberry-like white neighborhood on the Trump side of the photo. You can't get much more blatant than that.

Last edited:
Just saw James Carville on Ari. He said the odds are it will be a nailbiter-but if it is a blow out it will be the Blues . Orangeturd maxes out at 46-47% And he targeted Florida with it's abortion line on the ballot as a potential big time swing
He also said "you know you're in trouble when the leader of your party is from Benton Louisiana and he's telling you to tone down your racism. I mean damn Benton Louisiana" i was laughing with him.

Just saw a clip, on the Netflix series "Turning Point: The Bomb and the Cold War," showing George H. W. Bush's inaugural address where he says, "The day of the dictator is over." The image that flashed into my mind upon hearing that was Donald Trump saying, "Hold my Diet Coke."

Comes onto board, insists that he's not a Trumper and won't vote for him, yet downplays nearly everything negative Trump has said or done in nearly every post, and insists that the Democrats are the same with little to no actual evidence. Sounds like the typical "I'm not a Trumper but I secretly vote for him" type of poster that we used to see all the time over at the old ZZLP.
His posting style reminds me a lot of Taco.

My first thought as well. I'm sure it's not an accident that the "Neighborhood under Kamala" consists mostly of black and brown people "overwhelming" your quaint, Mayberry-like white neighborhood on the Trump side of the photo. You can't get much more blatant than that.

Oh, I remember that ad. I remember reading articles saying that the ad turned things around for Ol'Jesse. Before the ad many polls showed Jesse tied or even trailing Gantt, after it he started gaining momentum and ended up winning by around 5 percent. He probably would have won anyway, but no doubt the ad likely increased his victory margin. Carter Wrenn, one of Jesse's longtime allies in NC politics, flatly said "We played the race card" with that ad. Helms was an awful Senator, but in many ways he was the forerunner of the Trump GOP.

Back