2024 Presidential Election | 44 Days to Election Day

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 4K
  • Views: 90K
  • Politics 

FWIW I *think* he said "she's so fucking bad" not "she's a fucking bitch" but I'm sure he has and does call her that. I just don't think he did it here. But his comments about Biden made him look bad enough as is.

Hearsay, not heresy … and that strikes me as a possibly manipulated audio, TBH.

Hearsay, not heresy … and that strikes me as a possibly manipulated audio, TBH.
Interesting. Which part makes you think that it's manipulated audio- the part in question about whether he called her a bitch versus saying "she's bad"? Or do you mean the whole thing seems like it's manipulated audio? I agree that it sounds to me like he calls her bad and not a bitch, but the rest of is sounds exactly like something Trump would say IMO.

Interesting. Which part makes you think that it's manipulated audio- the part in question about whether he called her a bitch versus saying "she's bad"? Or do you mean the whole thing seems like it's manipulated audio? I agree that it sounds to me like he calls her bad and not a bitch, but the rest of is sounds exactly like something Trump would say IMO.
I think it is a real video with partial audio manipulation — when I hear fucking bitch, it doesn’t appear to me that Trump is talking … more like mumbling adding his golf score or something. These kind of low quality phone vids are fertile ground for that sort of manipulation…. Not that it would surprise me to hear him say that about Harris.

. . .. It's a cult. I'm fascinated to see what happens to the party when he dies.
"The Once and Future King." To which I would say, "I knew King Arthur flour and I used King Arthur flour. And you sir, apart from bieng pasty white without make-up, are no King Arthur flour."

If Trump loses I imagine he will run again in 28, if he's alive. Imagine being so pathetic as a cult following that you would vote for the same loser 4 straight elections
HY2012 says "hold my beer"...

Trump’s team leaking to blame the boss for their campaign spiral is not a good sign the spiral is about to end …

BREAKING: What I'm hearing from people related to the Trump campaign is NOT that professionals are screwing this up. They know what to do: Having Trump relentlessly focus on Harris's incompetence on issues ie inflation, border, world chaos; stay away from personal attacks against people like Brian Kemp. How to reverse the country's malaise w real solutions. It's so friggen easy. BUT Trump continuously goes off script, and feels he's earned that right. This is how he explained it at the Lutnick/Southampton fundraiser via my
@nypost
newsletter (quoting an attendee) when asked by a donor to tone it down: "They tried to put me in jail; they tried to ruin my reputation and then they tried to assassinate me. At some point, you have the be truthful to yourself." It's admirable given the absurdity of the other side: A completely manufactured ticket of incompetent lefties masquerading as capable centrist operators of government. BUT it's a losing formula given what he's up against including a MSM who wants him to lose”

HY2012 says "hold my beer"...
Don’t blame me - I voted against him in the primary in both 2016 (Kasich) and 2024 (Haley). I think it would be a disaster if he runs again in 2028 because I just want to win, but I won’t be shocked by anything at this point.

Don’t blame me - I voted against him in the primary in both 2016 (Kasich) and 2024 (Haley). I think it would be a disaster if he runs again in 2028 because I just want to win, but I won’t be shocked by anything at this point.
So even though he is a horrible person, a fraud, a felon, incompetent, an overall tool, and a narcissistic sociopath, you're going to vote for him again just because you want to win.

What a bunch of fucking weirdos

What's funny about this is that their messiah is married to an actual verifiable prostitute whose ONLY skillset in life appears to be her use of her body to set herself up financially.

And trust me, I don't care at all. More power to her or anyone else who wants to go that route...but I'm also not the one creating fake pics to make someone else look like a hooked.

Republicans ARE weird and that's why it burns their ass so much that everyone says so.

Back