2024 Presidential Election | 46 Days to Election Day

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 4K
  • Views: 89K
  • Politics 
I’ve actually realized that my normal “split ticket” ballot will lean more Dem than Pub this year, since I plan to vote for all of Stein (governor), Jeff Jackson (AG) and Mo Greene (superintendent of schools).

In other words, Trump is the only Republican I know for sure I’ll be voting for, and I voted for Haley over him in the primary. It’s more so I can’t stomach Democrats and their crazy agenda at the national level, but I can vote Democrat when it’s the Josh Stein/Roy Cooper/Jeff Jackson types at the state level (NC moderates).
What makes you think Trump is the right choice for POTUS?

I don’t know who Adin Ross and it seems Trump doesn’t know, either, but damn, his campaign should not be letting things like this happen.

1722894244232.png
This mfer thinks there's people coming from mental institutions in foreign countries to come to the US to get ASYLUM, like insane asylum doesn't he :D

I’m always so amused that things like “best economy in the world post-pandemic, lowest unemployment rates in decades, crime rates plummeting to decades-lows, illegal border crossings plummeting to 4-year lows, highest consumer spending in American history, most number of Americans taking vacations ever” =
“disaster!!!!!!” according to Republicans.

Guess it’s going to take Biden or Harris sucking off Vladimir Putin on stage at a campaign rally to make Republicans feel like this country is FINALLY on the right path!

MAGA!
Not to mention that the unemployment rate was already 4% when Trump took office ( he didn’t do anything that made employment better).

Also remember that he was saying the “real” unemployment rate was 40% right before he won the election. Only morons believe this guy.

Back