College Football Catch-All Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 300
  • Views: 4K
  • Sports 
When this kind of Urban Myer level criminal activity starts to peak-even in Football Super towns-the coach usually has not a long time on his contract.I mean he won't get fired-but the NCAA will come a knocking and he will leave before he gets all caughtup that Shat
Michigan, OSU, LSU, Penn State, ‘Bama, FSU, Florida, Oklahoma, Texas……lots of schools will happily hire Kirby Smart.

It is crazy how often this is happening for UGA. Not giving the players or Kirby/the staff a pass at all, but I gotta think the Athens PD is a lot more aggressive about policing traffic violations than your typical college town.

It is crazy how often this is happening for UGA. Not giving the players or Kirby/the staff a pass at all, but I gotta think the Athens PD is a lot more aggressive about policing traffic violations than your typical college town.
UGA is at a glorious moment for Dawg fans, where they have all the advantages of a professional sports organization without any of the public critique that comes along with a professional team with a shockingly high number of criminals and social deviants. It can work in a place like Athens when you’re winning championships, but I can’t imagine being excited about pulling for a team like that.

UGA is at a glorious moment for Dawg fans, where they have all the advantages of a professional sports organization without any of the public critique that comes along with a professional team with a shockingly high number of criminals and social deviants. It can work in a place like Athens when you’re winning championships, but I can’t imagine being excited about pulling for a team like that.
It’s fun on game day I suppose.

Most of these violations are for going 30-40 mph over the limit. It’s not the cops being nitpicky.

Ugh, ECU scored a TD in the first 30 seconds of the game. If Apo loses this one it looks like they could be in for a down year.

I have to admit I do like the use of the pirate logo on the field by ECU. I wish UNC would use the ram logo more.

And I would love it if App and ECU were in the same conference. I think a real regional conference with something like App, ECU, Charlotte, Coastal Carolina, Liberty, James Madison, Old Dominion, and Marshall would be nice. Maybe add in Memphis, Florida Atlantic, South Florida, Gerogia Southern and some other school to round it out to 12 teams.

And I would love it if App and ECU were in the same conference. I think a real regional conference with something like App, ECU, Charlotte, Coastal Carolina, Liberty, James Madison, Old Dominion, and Marshall would be nice. Maybe add in Memphis, Florida Atlantic, South Florida, Gerogia Southern and some other school to round it out to 12 teams.
I like it. I would probably drop Florida Atlantic and South Florida due to distance. Maybe East Tennessee State, VMI or Western Carolina.

I'd actually be okay with big ACC and SEC schools being in compressed regional conference s like that for all sports except for football and men's basketball.

I like it. I would probably drop Florida Atlantic and South Florida due to distance. Maybe East Tennessee State, VMI or Western Carolina.

I'd actually be okay with big ACC and SEC schools being in compressed regional conference s like that for all sports except for football and men's basketball.
I think regional conferences separate from football is going to happen soon.

There's a great article today on the impact of these cross country conferences on the athletes who have games during the week. It's hell

Those three schools are not in the same division.

Back