GOP slouches into the Crazy -IMMIGRATION Edition | Trump Won’t Condemn Bomb Threats in Springfield OH

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 783
  • Views: 16K
  • Politics 
He's really going all in on the dogs and cats being eaten thing.
Everything about Trump is all-in.

His supporters can't admit that he's a disaster because they went all-in supporting him. They knew what they were doing.

He can't admit a mistake, because that means he's fallible, and once he backtracks on one claim, it casts all his other BS into doubt. He's all-in with his lies.

I guess JD Vance and I agree about something - a steady flow of low-wage immigrants has been critical to making America the most prosperous country in the world.

From one of the comments:

“They’re eating the dog!
They’re eating the cat!
I’m senile, old, ugly and fat!

The sharks are coming!
Windmills cause cancer!
Wife number three
was a Go-Go dancer!

The debate was rigged!
The election’s a scam!
People stopped eating bacon and ham!”

Doing a story on CNN now about how this is all Laura Loomer’s fault and how Republicans are aghast to find that MTG is the voice of reason in the harm of having Loomer in Trump’s inner circle — he took her to official 9/11 memorials even though she is a 9/11 denialist (she has previously claimed it was some sort of Jewish deep state conspiracy or some shit).

Doing a story on CNN now about how this is all Laura Loomer’s fault and how Republicans are aghast to find that MTG is the voice of reason in the harm of having Loomer in Trump’s inner circle — he took her to official 9/11 memorials even though she is a 9/11 denialist (she has previously claimed it was some sort of Jewish deep state conspiracy or some shit).
Just wanted to add that I find it absurd to blame Lionel for Trump’s behavior. Doesn’t he have co trip over who he associates with and what he posts and what he says? Maybe this is an attempt by his would-be handlers to try to divorce him from this mess by pushing Loomer out of his inner circle and blame her for the entire episode?

From one of the comments:

“They’re eating the dog!
They’re eating the cat!
I’m senile, old, ugly and fat!

The sharks are coming!
Windmills cause cancer!
Wife number three
was a Go-Go dancer!

The debate was rigged!
The election’s a scam!
People stopped eating bacon and ham!”

Don’t give them any more ideas. Next thing you know this will be the next “free” MAGA children’s book from Mike Huckabee

IMG_2788.jpeg
IMG_2789.jpeg

By the way, I wonder what Amy Coney Barrett, the proud mother of two Haitian children, thinks about the GOP’s new talking point du jour?
The same thing Susan Collins is thinking. Those two have identical personalities. They are always concerned, but never willing to stand up. If there was any doubt about that, it was extinguished by her actions in Trump v. US. Writing a dissent on the perhaps most ludicrous but also easily least consequential point, while signing onto the majority opinion with no reservations despite its equally shoddy logic, is the most Susan Collins thing ever.

I guess JD Vance and I agree about something - a steady flow of low-wage immigrants has been critical to making America the most prosperous country in the world.

This steady flow of low-wage immigrants . . . would this include the Scotch-Irish that got kicked out of Lowland Scotland to Ulster and then kicked out of Ulster to Pennsylvania and then kicked out of Pennsylvania down the Great Wagon Road to NC, SC, GA, and AL? If so, then next time I see what I believe to be an illegal alien, can I greet him or her with a hearty Acogido/a! Mi Amigo/a!

This steady flow of low-wage immigrants . . . would this include the Scotch-Irish that got kicked out of Lowland Scotland to Ulster and then kicked out of Ulster to Pennsylvania and then kicked out of Pennsylvania down the Great Wagon Road to NC, SC, GA, and AL? If so, then next time I see what I believe to be an illegal alien, can I greet him or her with a hearty Acogido/a! Mi Amigo/a!
Them's my people.

9322.jpeg
Friend sent me this... little off color for me but still funny as Hell!
we knew that already. y'all remember the ben shapiro WAP saga?! "my wife's pussy is never wet! there's something wrong with these women!"

one of the biggest self owns in history. absolutely delightful stuff.

Back