GOP slouches into the Crazy -IMMIGRATION Edition | Trump Won’t Condemn Bomb Threats in Springfield OH

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 783
  • Views: 16K
  • Politics 
These are real? Dear lord.
No they are making fun of Huckabee’s child propaganda books. Huckabee’s real scam books are Kind of like the Highlight Magazine pediatricians used to keep, made MAGA and grifty…

Also put this in the general election thread for those who have checked out on this one … he is all in on focusing on “Venezuelans taking over Aurora, Colorado” and “Illegal Haitians” invading Springfield Ohio.

Getting uglier by the minute.

And Trump had this video posted on his own feed — not from ACYN or Aaron Rupar.

No they are making fun of Huckabee’s child propaganda books. Huckabee’s real scam books are Kind of like the Highlight Magazine pediatricians used to keep, made MAGA and grifty…
Got it. I was skeptical as a Google search didn't return any results for those particular books but it's almost impossible now to know what's parody and what's not with the GQP.

He's getting killed on social media and with most of the country over this - most Americans think this issue is a joke and that it makes Trump look ridiculous, yet Team Trump is actually digging themselves even deeper on this. He's making it so much worse, but just can't let it go. I do think that many Trumpers know that this issue has turned against them, though, because all of those stupid and blatantly racist AI-generated memes of Trump saving pets while being chased by scary black people (some dressed as primitive tribesmen) have virtually disappeared from social media since the debate.

He's getting killed on social media and with most of the country over this - most Americans think this issue is a joke and that it makes Trump look ridiculous, yet Team Trump is actually digging themselves even deeper on this. He's making it so much worse, but just can't let it go. I do think that many Trumpers know that this issue has turned against them, though, because all of those stupid and blatantly racist AI-generated memes of Trump saving pets while being chased by scary black people (some dressed as primitive tribesmen) have virtually disappeared from social media since the debate.
didn't he go on a spree of posting them himself today?

I won’t post any of it here, but the Haitian pet-eating lies are evolving to include voodoo and cannibalism … including among far right influencers.

Back