GOP slouches into the Crazy -IMMIGRATION Edition | Trump Won’t Condemn Bomb Threats in Springfield OH

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 780
  • Views: 16K
  • Politics 
Apparently there IS a crazy woman in Ohio eating cats, but she's not Haitian or even an immigrant. She graduated from a local HS.

Grisly video emerges of Ohio woman allegedly killing, eating cat — but case not connected to migrants in Springfield eating pets

Grisly video has emerged of a blood-soaked woman after she was allegedly caught killing and eating a cat in Ohio — but she’s neither a Haitian migrant nor anywhere near Springfield.

Alexis Ferrell, 27, was arrested and charged on Aug. 16 after distraught witnesses called 911 to report that they’d spotted her allegedly eating the feline in a neighborhood just outside Canton, WHIO reported.

Ferrell is not Haitian, the outlet noted.

She was born in Ohio and graduated from McKinley High School in Canton in 2015, records show.

The claims were amplified earlier this week when Trump took to the presidential debate stage and declared that migrants in Springfield had been abducting and eating pets.

I would not be surprised if DeWine brings in the National Guard to protect the schools and municipal building in Springfield. These GOP folks talk about Springfield like it is some isolated West Virginia downtrodden community. It is a suburb of Dayton (30 minute drive) and is 45 minutes west of Columbus. The Haitians are in Springfield because jobs were available, jobs the locals weren't interested in. The employers in town are happy to have them. They are in the country legally and are working (and paying taxes) legally.

Last edited:
Apparently there IS a crazy woman in Ohio eating cats, but she's not Haitian or even an immigrant. She graduated from a local HS.

Grisly video emerges of Ohio woman allegedly killing, eating cat — but case not connected to migrants in Springfield eating pets

Grisly video has emerged of a blood-soaked woman after she was allegedly caught killing and eating a cat in Ohio — but she’s neither a Haitian migrant nor anywhere near Springfield.

Alexis Ferrell, 27, was arrested and charged on Aug. 16 after distraught witnesses called 911 to report that they’d spotted her allegedly eating the feline in a neighborhood just outside Canton, WHIO reported.

Ferrell is not Haitian, the outlet noted.

She was born in Ohio and graduated from McKinley High School in Canton in 2015, records show.

The claims were amplified earlier this week when Trump took to the presidential debate stage and declared that migrants in Springfield had been abducting and eating pets.

She obviously mentally ill, probably schizophrenic. So great, now Trump will shit on people with mental health conditions. He is such an absolute piece of trash. You should be embarrassed the way you are constantly apologizing for him, and taking his side in any and all disputes. Saying later, "oh, I hate Trump too" is bullshit and does not exonerate you in any way -- though it probably does explain why you are so adamant that his statement about hating Nazis made everything else he said OK.

I would not be surprised if DeWine brings in the National Guard to protect the schools and municipal building in Springfield. These GOP folks talk about Springfield like it is some isolated West Virginia downtrodden community. It is a suburb of Dayton (minute drive) and is 45 minutes west of Columbus. The Haitians are in Springfield because jobs were available, jobs the locals weren't interested in. The employers in town are happy to have them. They are in the country legally and are working (and paying taxes) legally.
OMG if DeWine calls in the National Guard to protect Ohioans from Trump and Vance . . . I mean, that's the sort of thing that should cause Trump to lose every single state but of course it won't. They'll just say DeWine is a RINO.

This is what happens when people go all-in on idiocy and hate. I am confident that a large percentage of his voting base understands that what he and JD are doing is incredibly wrong, but they can't admit it because it would mean that us liberal elites have been right all along, and there's nothing the MAGAs hate more than having to admit that Trump is who we said he was, and that they are who we said they are.

OMG if DeWine calls in the National Guard to protect Ohioans from Trump and Vance . . . I mean, that's the sort of thing that should cause Trump to lose every single state but of course it won't. They'll just say DeWine is a RINO.

This is what happens when people go all-in on idiocy and hate. I am confident that a large percentage of his voting base understands that what he and JD are doing is incredibly wrong, but they can't admit it because it would mean that us liberal elites have been right all along, and there's nothing the MAGAs hate more than having to admit that Trump is who we said he was, and that they are who we said they are.
It's strange, many MAGAs already call DeWine a RINO (there was almost no difference in Roy Cooper and DeWine's handling of COVID) yet he remains pretty popular and has called out the idiocy of the Ohio legislature and OH Secretary of State when they were threatening to keep Biden off the ballot over the deadline nomination fiasco. There is no love lost between DeWine and Trump.

The obligatory election year migrant caravan nonsense was tame compared to what Trump and Vance are promulgating this election season. It's just raw racism and xenophobia. No attempt to sanitize whatsoever. And when local elected officials, local law enforcement, local media, and the Ohio governor say there's no credibility to these obscene accusations, Trump and Vance double down. Really ugly, disgusting stuff from two of the worst people in the history of American politics.

She obviously mentally ill, probably schizophrenic. So great, now Trump will shit on people with mental health conditions. He is such an absolute piece of trash. You should be embarrassed the way you are constantly apologizing for him, and taking his side in any and all disputes. Saying later, "oh, I hate Trump too" is bullshit and does not exonerate you in any way -- though it probably does explain why you are so adamant that his statement about hating Nazis made everything else he said OK.
You should be embarrassed that you portray my push for accuracy and honesty as apologizing for someone.

Back