GOP slouches into the Crazy -IMMIGRATION Edition | Trump Won’t Condemn Bomb Threats in Springfield OH

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 780
  • Views: 16K
  • Politics 
Disagree. I find stupidity imminently pitiable, and often worthy of sympathy and/or empathy (I've certainly acted stupid as hell, many times).

More often than not, folks clearly working with strained and paltry neural connections didn't come about the state volitionally. It's often painful to observe the results of their circumstances, and really fucking sucks when those results impact the greater "we", but I find my ire is reserved for the machiavellian anti-social behavior that dominates the funders and apparatchiks of the right.

Ricky and Stephanie of rural Chatham, whose milieu was, from birth, and is today aggrieved, rural, white, in a Fox-flooded dying hamlet littered with industrial waste are the folks I find most pitiable. They're the target of the grift EVERY.SINGLE.DAY. and are kept in an unending state of anger/fight/flight.
Sorry - didn't mean to offend your sensibilities. Perhaps I meant: it's difficult to have pity for those who are willfully ignorant. I simply used "stupid" in reference to Snoop having "pity" for the dumbass girl in the video, burning Swiftie albums and such - the "stupid" girl made a "stupid" video... a REALLY stupid video. And, unlike Snoop to whom I was responding (not you), I have absolutely NO PITY for that girl and her stupid video. I meant "stupid" as in "given to unintelligent decisions or acts : acting in an unintelligent or careless manner." (Merriam-Webster).
I find it hard to have pity for such stupidity. Get it?

Sorry - didn't mean to offend your sensibilities. Perhaps I meant: it's difficult to have pity for those who are willfully ignorant. I simply used "stupid" in reference to Snoop having "pity" for the dumbass girl in the video, burning Swiftie albums and such - the "stupid" girl made a "stupid" video... a REALLY stupid video. And, unlike Snoop to whom I was responding (not you), I have absolutely NO PITY for that girl and her stupid video. I meant "stupid" as in "given to unintelligent decisions or acts : acting in an unintelligent or careless manner." (Merriam-Webster).
I find it hard to have pity for such stupidity. Get it?
I get it and wasn’t offended, merely felt like sharing a counter perspective.

I was in the Philippines last month. Never saw dog being eaten. But, dear God, The dogs were everywhere. You couldn’t walk down the street without seeing a minimum of 10 stray dogs
I have read that some cultures do eat dogs, can't recall one eating cats.

Either way, it's cultural that we choose not to eat dogs or cats and instead eat chickens and cows. It would all work pretty much the same way in the end if we choose to eat dogs, correct?

Lambs are cute also, but since we don't see them butchered, we are ok with eating them...

Guaranteed she either still has a room full of TS stuff, or only bought stuff to burn it.
Probably correct. She was probably never a fan.

But still, $30 for a record, $40 for 2 tee shirts, $25 for a hat, probably stole the book from the library, and the burning materials. So she wasted $100 to look like an idiot on tic tok.

I have read that some cultures do eat dogs, can't recall one eating cats.

Either way, it's cultural that we choose not to eat dogs or cats and instead eat chickens and cows. It would all work pretty much the same way in the end if we choose to eat dogs, correct?

Lambs are cute also, but since we don't see them butchered, we are ok with eating them...
I think I've heard that there is one of the Chinese provinces (?) that specializes in wild meat that has a dish that features snake and cat.

Aw hell, I did research instead of trusting my bad memory.

In Guangdong, cat meat is a main ingredient in the traditional dish "dragon, tiger, phoenix" (snake, cat, chicken), which is said to fortify the body. Organized cat-collectors supply the southern restaurants with animals that often originate in Henan, Hubei, Anhui, and Jiangsu provinces.

I think I've heard that there is one of the Chinese provinces (?) that specializes in wild meat that has a dish that features snake and cat.

Aw hell, I did research instead of trusting my bad memory.

In Guangdong, cat meat is a main ingredient in the traditional dish "dragon, tiger, phoenix" (snake, cat, chicken), which is said to fortify the body. Organized cat-collectors supply the southern restaurants with animals that often originate in Henan, Hubei, Anhui, and Jiangsu provinces.
So, you're saying it's a Commie plot?

Back