GOP slouches into the Crazy -IMMIGRATION Edition | Trump Won’t Condemn Bomb Threats in Springfield OH

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 775
  • Views: 16K
  • Politics 

NY Post reporting on fender-benders in Springfield OH now?

“…
The Haitian driver, who remained at the scene, told The Post he was licensed and was driving to his job at Amazon. He said he had lived in the US for three years.

“I went to turn, there was an accident and that’s it. Why are you asking me questions?” he said.

Fortunately, Stultz and her young daughter were unhurt. …”

I have read that some cultures do eat dogs, can't recall one eating cats.

Either way, it's cultural that we choose not to eat dogs or cats and instead eat chickens and cows. It would all work pretty much the same way in the end if we choose to eat dogs, correct?

Lambs are cute also, but since we don't see them butchered, we are ok with eating them...
No argument to any of that. I know some cultures eat cats/dogs. And, I'm sure some cultures look on us with horror as we eat beef and pork.

I have read that some cultures do eat dogs, can't recall one eating cats.

Either way, it's cultural that we choose not to eat dogs or cats and instead eat chickens and cows. It would all work pretty much the same way in the end if we choose to eat dogs, correct?

Lambs are cute also, but since we don't see them butchered, we are ok with eating them...
My departed father in law said when he lived in Italy in the 60s there was a saying (translated) "there are no stray cats in Rome" also never order rabbit at a restaurant.

NY Post reporting on fender-benders in Springfield OH now?

“…
The Haitian driver, who remained at the scene, told The Post he was licensed and was driving to his job at Amazon. He said he had lived in the US for three years.

“I went to turn, there was an accident and that’s it. Why are you asking me questions?” he said.

Fortunately, Stultz and her young daughter were unhurt. …”

How about, Fortunately there were no injuries? Do we even care if he was hurt? Nah! Fuck 'em.

The NY Post has become increasingly red in the last year. They're one of the few spots still publishing a poll with Trump in the lead.

Last edited:

There are loads of despicable people and Trumpers in MAGA Nation (Loomer, MTG, Boebert, Gaetz, Giuliani, Bannon, Stone, etc.) but in my opinion Rufo is one of the worst and most dangerous, right up there with Stephen Miller. The guy is a flat-out racist who cooked up the fake CRT-In-Schools claim and has been at the forefront of trying to wreck public ed in the entire country, but he's also smart and persistent and doesn't hesitate to threaten to sue his critics at the drop of a hat. As a DeSantis-appointed trustee he's been a leader of radically altering the once-prestigious New College in Florida and trying to turn it into a conservative Christian college - and he's been known to actually go and confront student protestors and their parents at the college and taunt them to their faces about how powerless they are to stop him from doing whatever he wants with the school. Just a real asshole.

Last edited:
How about, Fortunately there were no injuries? Do we even care if he was hurt? Nah! Fuck 'em.

The NY Times has become increasingly red in the last year. They're one of the few spots still publishing a poll with Trump in the lead.
What does a NY Post story have to do with the NY Times?

2 Springfield hospitals placed on brief lockdowns after receiving bomb threats​

The city has received national attention since Monday when it was maliciously distorted by false rumors that Haitian immigrants are eating their neighbors' pets.

I cannot fucking believe that Vance is citing a blurry video (of what looks like a spatchcocked chicken) from another town (with no confirmation of anything else) to continue to fan the flames and claim to be right about pet eating by immigrants, even after the original “source” of the claims on Facebook that somehow started this has essentially recanted.

“…
On Thursday, Donald Trump Jr. suggested that Haitian immigrants were less intelligent than people from other countries, and claimed that there was demographic evidence to back this up. He provided none.

“You look at Haiti, you look at the demographic makeup, you look at the average IQ — if you import the Third World into your country, you’re going to become the Third World,” Trump Jr. said in an interview with Charlie Kirk on Real America’s Voice, a conservative broadcasting network. “That’s just basic. It’s not racist. It’s just fact.”

Claims inherently linking race, nationality and intelligence have long played a role in scientific racism, which uses pseudoscience to try to justify false claims of racial inferiority or superiority. And intelligence quotient testing, a commonly used measure of intelligence, has long been criticized as unreliable. …”

——
Vanessa Lachey Hawaii GIF by CBS

Back