I do want conservatives on here

“Undecideds” don’t actually exist. They are just embarrassed Trump voters.
If you really believe this, do you get concerned when you see a poll that says (for illustration):

Harris 48%
Trump 47%
Undecided 5%

There are other threads on which to discuss “undecided voters”.
That topic has nothing to do with whether or not we want conservatives on this board. Stay on topic please.

Yes, some reasonable minded, classic conservatives like those who make up the Lincoln Project are more than welcome here.

Those idiot trolls from the last month on the old ZZLP, not so much.

Which brings us to BankerMatt. He seems to have stumbled his way in here. HIT THE IGNORE BUTTON ON HIM ASAP. DO NOT ENGAGE. REPEAT: DO NOT ENGAGE.

If you really believe this, do you get concerned when you see a poll that says (for illustration):

Harris 48%
Trump 47%
Undecided 5%

Of course it concerns me. I just recall how George Carlin famously said, “Think of how stupid the average person is and realize half of them are stupider than that” and resign myself to living with the consequences.

Yeah, at this point, you either for or against MAGA. You lose all credibility when you swear for years you’re not MAGA but end up voting Trump three times.

Know who else votes for Trump three times?
IMG_2073.webp
Some of them won’t be voting this election.

“Undecideds” don’t actually exist. They are just embarrassed Trump voters.
Actually, undecideds are disaffected Republicans who can’t stand trump but have a hard time voting Dem. They’re holding out for RFKjr to quit being such a weirdo… but he won’t. Thus, they’re conflicted and don’t know what to do. They’re truly “undecided”

BTTT
So, how are we with the "conservatives on here"?
Ant news?
Did I ignore so many that none show up on my feed anymore?
Do they still walk amongst us?
Cons: If you are there, and don't have me on ignore... how's it going? Did you enjoy your Labor Day weekend?

They scurried away like cockroaches when a light comes on. Their chest thumping after causing the ZZLP to implode, faded faster than a UNC football season after 6 games.

Though I will help carry the mantle on some issues, once we get rid of Trump for good. 😁

They scurried away like cockroaches when a light comes on. Their chest thumping after causing the ZZLP to implode, faded faster than a UNC football season after 6 games.

Though I will help carry the mantle on some issues, once we get rid of Trump for good. 😁
Dang! “Faded faster than a UNC football season after 6 wins.” Ouch.
Not sure who that jabs at the most…

Back