Trump at Nat’l Assoc. of Black Journalists (NABJ)

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 536
  • Views: 8K
This is what Trump says all the time at his rallies. It’s also what Ben Shapiro says on his podcast and what Jesse Waters says on his show. The difference is Trump was out of his echo chamber today, and people actually paid attention to how offensive and deplorable he and his apostles are 24/7.
Disagree = deplorable, racist, sexist.

IMG_4895.jpeg

Snl Doubling Down GIF by Saturday Night Live

I can't watch the video right now. Which way did he turn the cap? Seems like that would answer the question.
I'm pretty certain he was just trying to open the water for himself, possibly failing, or realizing it wasn't his water. I don't think it was a power move or something.

Who is "they" in this context? And what is an example of a "transgender book"?

You may as well just say "I reflexively am scared of anything I don't understand."
you guys are unreal. I guess it’s totally fine to have transgenders read to kids and have their teachers encourage gender switching. And you wonder why people like trump. If you guys weren’t so insane, trump wouldn’t exist as he does.

I’ve stated this before but I really don’t have a problem with the lgbt folks in general. The two problems are 1. Flaunting it incessantly and 2. Indoctrinating kids surrounding transgenderism
I assume you also oppose 1) those who flaunt their heterosexuality like( men kissing women in public ) and 2) indoctrinating kids surrounding heterosexuality

Back