Trump at Nat’l Assoc. of Black Journalists (NABJ)

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 536
  • Views: 8K
Trump: The illegals are coming to take black jobs.

Journalist: What is a black job?

Trump: Any job.
Crazy how Biden said black jobs in the debate but wasn’t questioned. I guess it’s okay for him to say “you ain’t black” also. Important distinctions to be made

Hahahahaha We all know they won’t, but it would make the crash and burn more spectacular if prominent Pubs did start calling for Trump to step aside. Even if you don’t like his politics, Joe Biden is a good man who has the best interests of the country at heart.

Donald Trump is a terrible human being who would rather burn the whole thing down than let someone else step in.
Cracks Me Up Steve Harvey GIF by ABC Network

The whole story referring to what?some BS about the party’s somehow flipping? The facts are, whether you like it or not, the Republican Party is and always has been the party of freedom and liberty. Including liberty and rights for the unborn children. The Dems are the party of power and communism and it’s a shame our great country has to be infected by your ilk.
OMG! Now we KNOW you are a complete and total ignoramus. I’m sorry ENC but you need to stop now. You’re embarrassing yourself. First trump implodes on National TV and now you come on here acting like youre dropping some info on this board. Dude, seriously… go back from whence you came before you get your arse totally handed to you on a platter. I feel sorry for you, really…

"The hostility Donald Trump showed on stage today is the same hostility he has shown throughout his life, throughout his term in office, and throughout his campaign for president as he seeks to regain power and inflict his harmful Project 2025 agenda on the American people.

Trump lobbed personal attacks and insults at Black journalists the same way he did throughout his presidency – while he failed Black families and left the entire country digging out of the ditch he left us in. Donald Trump has already proven he cannot unite America, so he attempts to divide us.

Today's tirade is simply a taste of the chaos and division that has been a hallmark of Trump's MAGA rallies this entire campaign. It's also exactly what the American people will see from across the debate stage as Vice President Harris offers a vision of opportunity and freedom for all Americans. All Donald Trump needs to do is stop playing games and actually show up to the debate on September 10."

I mean, just again, in case anyone missed it:

Trump: "She was always of Indian heritage, and she was only promoting Indian heritage. I didn't know she was Black until a number of years ago when she happened to turn Black and now she wants to be known as Black. So I don't know. Is she Indian or is she Black?"

Trump: "She was always of Indian heritage, and she was only promoting Indian heritage. I didn't know she was Black until a number of years ago when she happened to turn Black and now she wants to be known as Black. So I don't know. Is she Indian or is she Black?"
I heard once you go black you don't go back.

Trump: "She was always of Indian heritage, and she was only promoting Indian heritage. I didn't know she was Black until a number of years ago ..."
How long until he calls Harris Nikki Haley?

I’ve stated this before but I really don’t have a problem with the lgbt folks in general. The two problems are 1. Flaunting it incessantly and 2. Indoctrinating kids surrounding transgenderism
Quick, give me one example of LGBTQ folks "indoctrinating" kids with anything having to do with transgenderism!

I hope this strategy of reminding everyone that Kamala is Indian and Black continues. Not that Indians need reminding, but there are white guys who chase sari and they might perk their ears up a little bit.

Back