Trump at Nat’l Assoc. of Black Journalists (NABJ)

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 536
  • Views: 8K
We posted this Trump post from last week in the DEI attacks on Harris thread, IIRC, but good call-back that Trump just carried a meme from his hermetically sealed echo chamber on Truth Social out into the wild today with pretty disastrous results:

OMG! Now we KNOW you are a complete and total ignoramus. I’m sorry ENC but you need to stop now. You’re embarrassing yourself. First trump implodes on National TV and now you come on here acting like youre dropping some info on this board. Dude, seriously… go back from whence you came before you get your arse totally handed to you on a platter. I feel sorry for you, really…
Which part do you disagree with?

Crazy how Biden said black jobs in the debate but wasn’t questioned. I guess it’s okay for him to say “you ain’t black” also. Important distinctions to be made
You have some real "all lives matter" energy going on here.

Take the L.

Ok Pubs, Dems made the tough call that could have negatively blown up, a week and a half ago because it just needed to happen.

Time for you to step up and do the same. On second thought, don’t…let’s just let this play out.
NO! Please no. I want to see trump die an agonisingly slow and painful death for the next 3 months on debate stages and other interviews just like this one.
Please!

They have to squirm and try to make up some reason for why Trump would say these things, other than the fact that he's so obviously racist and sexist.

Just keep talking pubs!
This is what Trump says all the time at his rallies. It’s also what Ben Shapiro says on his podcast and what Jesse Waters says on his show. The difference is Trump was out of his echo chamber today, and people actually paid attention to how offensive and deplorable he and his apostles are 24/7.

Back