Trump at Nat’l Assoc. of Black Journalists (NABJ)

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 536
  • Views: 8K

smithers GIF

Futurama Squinting GIF

Baiting MAGA into fully removing their white hoods 3 months before the election is just....chef's kiss.
But anyone with a brain knew what the MAGA movement was about all along. They want a fascist nation for straight, white Christian nationalists and to go back to the 1950s where just being white and straight was enough to be successful and have all the power.

But anyone with a brain knew what the MAGA movement was about all along. They want a fascist nation for straight, white Christian nationalists and to go back to the 1950s where just being white and straight was enough to be successful and have all the power.
I think there is a lot of truth in this, but I also think that there are a whole lot of Americans who aren't nearly as terminally politically-engaged as a lot of us are, who are going to be seeing these clips nonstop in ads and other media for the next 3 months, and I think a whole lot of them are going to be repulsed.

A cruel person might ask Vance what race he identifies for his own mixed race children.

A cruel person might ask Vance what race he identifies for his own mixed race children.

Is it cruel? Maybe uncouth, but cruel? Ttump’s over here trying to dictate and erase someone else’s identity; his VP’s view from the standpoint of a candidate and father appear within bounds.

The reason is, 2016 lots of people didn't like Hillary... For years and years.

And they also thought Trump had no shot

Now, people know he's got a shot. There's no apathy
I’m sad to admit that this was me. I was never going to vote for Hilary, probably mainly because I was basically raised by a father who had a disdain for all things Clinton. But I also knew that Trump wasn’t the answer- so much so that he caused me to leave the Republican Party and register as an unaffiliated voter.

I truly thought there was no way that he would win in 2016. In hindsight, I realize that I’m partly responsible for him getting into office the first time. I’m trying my hardest to make up for that shortcoming by going all in with anyone who opposes him. We cannot allow that to occur again. I know I’m not the only one. Heck, I know I’m not the only one on this board with this story. Those are votes that won’t go his way in this election or any future election. This is one reason why I’m confident that he will lose in November.

I’m sad to admit that this was me. I was never going to vote for Hilary, probably mainly because I was basically raised by a father who had a disdain for all things Clinton. But I also knew that Trump wasn’t the answer- so much so that he caused me to leave the Republican Party and register as an unaffiliated voter.

I truly thought there was no way that he would win in 2016. In hindsight, I realize that I’m partly responsible for him getting into office the first time. I’m trying my hardest to make up for that shortcoming by going all in with anyone who opposes him. We cannot allow that to occur again. I know I’m not the only one. Heck, I know I’m not the only one on this board with this story. Those are votes that won’t go his way in this election or any future election. This is one reason why I’m confident that he will lose in November.
I hope there are a lot of others out there that are like this.

Back