Trump at Nat’l Assoc. of Black Journalists (NABJ)

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 536
  • Views: 8K
Asked about being 82 at end of his term — says Biden is mentally shot, Trump is not, rambles a bit

If I got treated so rudely like this woman treated me etc
Redirected to question … says he absolutely would step down if he couldn’t do the job anymore

Trump offers to take a cognitive test … I would do it with her you know what she don’t pass her law exam and she didn’t know if she would ever pass it maybe she wouldn’t pass a cognitive exam

Says Kamala would fail cognitive test because she didn't pass the bar first time

Whomever in the Trump campaign allowed him to do this event should be on the Democrats' Christmas card list for about the next 10 years. This is such an enormous gift for the Harris campaign. They have gotten so much campaign ad material from his answers that it would be impossible to utilize it all.
Yeah, they should use this material over and over for ads. Hope CNN and others keep replaying it, too.

Asked about injured officers at J6 and do those people really deserve pardons.

Says that the vicious attack on limestone stuff in DC is worse.

Trump if they are innocent I would pardon them.

But they were convicted

But they were convicted ina tough system. They shot a young lady a protester in the face but you know nobody died that day and cops ushered them in and says worst things go on elsewhere.

They were desecrating monuments in DC. You can’t have two systems of judgment that’s why they went after me … they went after me as a political opponent

Wow. Every maga person should have the clockwork orange treatment and be forced to watch this with fact checking.
stanley kubrick so youre keen on musicccc GIF by Maudit

Right now you can’t afford food. Your grocery bills are up 40-50-60 percent …

Musk endorsed me but I don’t want everyone to have electric cars

And remember they are taking your jobs

Trump’s team call end to the interview

On Harris — “Is she Indian or Black, someone should look into that”

Telling black people that white people deserve special sympathy because they were convicted under a tough system is not likely to be well received.

Also, he's back to that word "nasty." It's always directed toward a woman. I can't remember him ever calling a man "nasty." Any woman who challenges him in any way gets that treatment.

Back