Trump at Nat’l Assoc. of Black Journalists (NABJ)

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 536
  • Views: 8K
Not sure I agree with this take. He's just who he has always been. He wasn't different in 2016. Remember when he talked about blood coming out of Megyn Kelly's you know where?

I think one difference is that he wasn't trying to get black votes in 2016. But the last couple of years he drank some kool-aid that convinced him he was OG and he would get black people coming to him in droves. So now he's talking to black audiences.

This thing actually reminds me of when Rand Paul went to Howard University and tried to whitesplain that Abraham Lincoln was a Republican.
He was a republican.

He was a republican.
And everyone in the audience knew that. They were college students. Rand Paul was talking to them like they were middle schoolers.

Here's what always gets me about you guys: the assumption that people in general know and don't know the same stuff as you. You might have been impressed when you learned about the name of Lincoln's political party, but the rest of us understand the whole story. Just because you don't know something doesn't mean others also don't know.

Haven’t seen that one, but based off some of your other responses/positions is it really a major stretch to think you might have an issue with that?

And everyone in the audience knew that. They were college students. Rand Paul was talking to them like they were middle schoolers.

Here's what always gets me about you guys: the assumption that people in general know and don't know the same stuff as you. You might have been impressed when you learned about the name of Lincoln's political party, but the rest of us understand the whole story. Just because you don't know something doesn't mean others also don't know.
The whole story referring to what?some BS about the party’s somehow flipping? The facts are, whether you like it or not, the Republican Party is and always has been the party of freedom and liberty. Including liberty and rights for the unborn children. The Dems are the party of power and communism and it’s a shame our great country has to be infected by your ilk.

The whole story referring to what?some BS about the party’s somehow flipping? The facts are, whether you like it or not, the Republican Party is and always has been the party of freedom and liberty. Including liberty and rights for the unborn children. The Dems are the party of power and communism and it’s a shame our great country has to be infected by your ilk.
So the GOP is now 100% all in for gays to be legally married?

They flipped?! wow I didn't know that I'll have to do some research into that claim.

OK, I am NOT making this up:

IMG_2232.jpeg

Election 2020 Love GIF by Joe Biden

Back