Trump at Nat’l Assoc. of Black Journalists (NABJ)

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 536
  • Views: 8K

It's the largest and most prominent group of openly LGBTQ Republicans.
I’ve stated this before but I really don’t have a problem with the lgbt folks in general. The two problems are 1. Flaunting it incessantly and 2. Indoctrinating kids surrounding transgenderism

TBF, for reasons the two sides dispute, it started over 30 minutes late and Trump was staggering in a hostile environment. No decent corner man would let that keep going at that point.

Drunk Its Over GIF by BrownSugarApp

I’ve stated this before but I really don’t have a problem with the lgbt folks in general. The two problems are 1. Flaunting it incessantly and 2. Indoctrinating kids surrounding transgenderism
Would request we save that discussion for a more on topic thread. Thanks.

Ok Pubs, Dems made the tough call that could have negatively blown up, a week and a half ago because it just needed to happen.

Time for you to step up and do the same. On second thought, don’t…let’s just let this play out.
Yeah. It would be much better for America collectively if Trump were to drop out of the race, but selfishly I am really giddy at the prospect of getting to spend the next 3 months watching the Trump campaign sink like the Titanic. We are watching it in real time right before our eyes. If someone had told you, two weeks ago today, that the entire election would have done a complete 180 on a dime like this, you'd have had them committed. This is truly an incredible sight to behold.

Ok Pubs, Dems made the tough call that could have negatively blown up, a week and a half ago because it just needed to happen.

Time for you to step up and do the same. On second thought, don’t…let’s just let this play out.
At this point, I'm not sure I want them to. Let them lean into their weirdness.

Only a cult leader's political prospects would linger one second past what happened this afternoon.

Once the kids are in bed, I'm gonna have a pour of something nice and delve into this thing in it's entirety.

In the words of my avatar - Wow! Wow, bro!

Yeah. It would be much better for America collectively if Trump were to drop out of the race, but selfishly I am really giddy at the prospect of getting to spend the next 3 months watching the Trump campaign sink like the Titanic. We are watching it in real time right before our eyes. If someone had told you, two weeks ago today, that the entire election would have done a complete 180 on a dime like this, you'd have had them committed. This is truly an incredible sight to behold.
We all know they won’t, but it would make the crash and burn more spectacular if prominent Pubs did start calling for Trump to step aside. Even if you don’t like his politics, Joe Biden is a good man who has the best interests of the country at heart.

Donald Trump is a terrible human being who would rather burn the whole thing down than let someone else step in.

Back