Trump "Press Conference" Game Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Rock
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 405
  • Views: 8K
The really awful reality though is, as bad a candidate as he is, and even though he demonstrates daily that he's the farthest thing from a Christian his base would ever tolerate if he were anyone else, and he's an objectively terrible person, he's still going to get upwards of 70 million votes. And he should barely get 70 votes.

It's an electorate problem, not (just) a candidate problem.
Spot on take.

My #1 maxim of American politics: NEVER overestimate the intelligence of the American voter.

There’s not a college football stadium in South Carolina that holds 88,000 people.
It’s a quibble……

Pack the stands and fill the field…..how many can fit shoulder-to-shoulder, standing room only on a football field?

I agree Trump lies about the size of his crowds.

Have to stop asking why people support Trump. It’s because they like him and what he stands for. Says everything about them as people.
They think he's their answer to getting the fascist country for straight, white Christian extremists that they desire so much. Obama winning made them lose their minds. Add that to the queer and trans community getting the same rights as them and they would elect anyone if they thought it would get them back to the 1950s.

This has been a very one sided discussion.

Is there some reason that our board conservatives are not being allowed to weigh in and offer their opinions and insights ?

I thought we were going to be open to hearing from conservatives and benefit from their perspective. Please allow them to post on this thread !

This has been a very one sided discussion.

Is there some reason that our board conservatives are not being allowed to weigh in and offer their opinions and insights ?

I thought we were going to be open to hearing from conservatives and benefit from their perspective. Please allow them to post on this thread !
Duh, it's because they're being silenced and oppressed! Try to keep up!

Good question. Let me see how many attended the Stones concert in Death Valley.
That’s a concert.

Trump’s stage would be smaller and he wants the stands behind him packed.

My guess is capacity for a Trump event at Clemson’s Memorial Stadium would be 100,000.

They’d hold it in Littlejohn. Cordon off 50-60% of the arena and claim 50,000 attendees.

Last edited:
God, this is an absolute catastrophe
It really isn’t.

We, who are all completely in the Anti-Trump crowd, see this and see a train wreck.

The voters who will start paying attention in September, they won’t see it…..and, if they do, they’ll think, that’s Trump. It won’t move them.

The Trumplicans? He was brilliant.

The Thiels, Kochs, Hobby Lobby owners, Adelson’s (sp?) widow? Other right-wing billionaires? 500 million each is pocket change.

Back