Trump Rallies & Interviews Catch-All | Trump: Jews will be to blame if I lose

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 939
  • Views: 21K
  • Politics 

As people grow bored with his rambling schtick and the attention turns from consecutive 60-120 minute harangues, his team gets to extract some soundbites and pretend Trump stayed on target.

But heaven knows that his act is hard to take day after day.

As people grow bored with his rambling schtick and the attention turns from consecutive 60-120 minute harangues, his team gets to extract some soundbites and pretend Trump stayed on target.

But heaven knows that his act is hard to take day after day.

What gets me about these staged, canned events he's doing now is how dead his audiences seem - the people standing behind him don't seem to be listening to anything he says and after awhile look bored out of their minds with his rambling - and even the small crowds of supporters are mostly silent. It's as if all the energy that used to be in his rallies has been magically siphoned off to the Harris-Walz rallies, which are rocking right now.

Who is that douche agreeing with Trump?
His name is Theo Von, he's known as a comedian. I actually got to work with him and be around him years ago and he was pretty funny, witty, and just an overall nice dude. Then... time passed and he's seemed to embrace the conservative side of things. People have talked about him like he's the next Joe Rogan (which I don't think will happen) but for whatever reason, he's taken this path. Kevin Nealon did a pretty funny interview with him where you can see he's a decent dude but.. I hope he's just being naive or something.

His name is Theo Von, he's known as a comedian. I actually got to work with him and be around him years ago and he was pretty funny, witty, and just an overall nice dude. Then... time passed and he's seemed to embrace the conservative side of things. People have talked about him like he's the next Joe Rogan (which I don't think will happen) but for whatever reason, he's taken this path. Kevin Nealon did a pretty funny interview with him where you can see he's a decent dude but.. I hope he's just being naive or something.

Got his start on MTV's Road Rules in the early 2000's and rode that to appearing on a few seasons of The Challenge. Think he might have also won some season of a stand-up comedy show (Last Comic standing?).

Last edited:

Or he just doesn’t share your political views. Doesn’t make him naive.

“… Trump, whose lies about theft of the 2020 election inspired his supporters to disrupt the peaceful transfer of power, falsely accused Harris of orchestrating a “vicious, violent overthrow” by replacing President Joe Biden at the top of the Democratic ticket.

Biden withdrew last month and endorsed Harris. While the process was unusual, it was legal and did not involve violence.

He went on to defend the Jan. 6 rioters by falsely claiming “nobody was killed,” as he compared that day to the protests that erupted after the police killing of George Floyd.

… Asked about the Democrats’ criticism over Howell’s historic association with the Ku Klux Klan, Trump responded that Biden had visited here in 2021.

… In Tuesday’s speech, Trump also joked about his criminal record, comparing it to early 20th century gangster Al Capone, drawing chuckles from the audience of sheriff’s office employees, friends and family.

On Tuesday, Trump concluded a digression about car plants moving to Mexico by suggesting that his opposition could have led to the shooting.

“Maybe that’s the way I get shot at and other people don’t,” he said.

“They’ll protect other people because they can’t believe they got so lucky,” he added, without explanation. “But I have to do what I have to do.”

Trump’s remarks included false accusations about Harris’s record on crime. He blamed her for a 2014 ballot initiative that reclassified theft of less than $950 as a misdemeanor. He also falsely accused her of reclassifying other crimes as nonviolent. …”

(Cont’d)

“… His prepared remarks included a call for child rapists to face the death penalty, but he did not deliver that passage. …”

IMG_2443.jpeg

I was genuinely unaware Hochul spoke yesterday, but I guess she made an impression on one old dude. Aha, she spoke on Monday.

Last edited:

Your mileage may vary, but my yardstick for measuring if someone is a “decent human” is how they treat out-groups.

They may love their mothers, behave selflessly with thier friends, donate time and money to good causes and othwise be exemplary towards anyone they consider members of their In-group, but the acid test is their attitudes towards out-groups.

No matter how decent you are to people in your in-group, if you want to take a **** on people in an out-group, you’re still an *******.

Your mileage may vary, but my yardstick for measuring if someone is a “decent human” is how they treat out-groups.

They may love their mothers, behave selflessly with thier friends, donate time and money to good causes and othwise be exemplary towards anyone they consider members of their In-group, but the acid test is their attitudes towards out-groups.

No matter how decent you are to people in your in-group, if you want to take a **** on people in an out-group, you’re still an *******.
Growing up white, Southern & evangelical, before the Trump era I always thought that many of the people I grew up with, went to church with, lived around were “good people” even if I didn’t agree with them politically or had differing world views.

Since 2015 my eyes have been opened that a good portion of those “good people” are only good as long as you look and think like them. Not really all that good if you don’t.

Bingo on Keith Smart as my model there, though believe he was a JuCo, not a freshman.
Keith Smart was a junior when he hit that shot, after coming from a JuCo. But he was actually a good, efficient shooter throughout his college career. His senior year, his FG% was a very good 51.8%, which was just slightly better than the 51.7% he shot during his junior year. His 3PT% dipped from 36.4% his junior year to 32.1% his senior year, but he averaged only 1 3PT attempt per game each year.

Back