Trump Rallies & Interviews Catch-All | Trump: Jews will be to blame if I lose

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 939
  • Views: 21K
  • Politics 
Trump is vile but transparent. Harris et al. are as mysterious as the Bene Gesserit.
I don't know. Trust is low either way. Hopefully between now and then Harris emerges as an executive in which case it's a no-brainer.
...but this forum is not the place.
lolololololololololololol

“Harris at al” are only “mysterious” if you have literally buried your head in quicksand for the last few weeks. They are literally telling you exactly what their administration’s policy proposals will be every single time they hold a rally in front of a standing room only crowd in NBA arenas.

Trump is vile but transparent. Harris et al. are as mysterious as the Bene Gesserit.
I don't know. Trust is low either way. Hopefully between now and then Harris emerges as an executive in which case it's a no-brainer.
...but this forum is not the place.
"I know Trump is an absolute disaster, but I'm not sure whether Harris is good or not, so I guess I'm undecided"

Growing up white, Southern & evangelical, before the Trump era I always thought that many of the people I grew up with, went to church with, lived around were “good people” even if I didn’t agree with them politically or had differing world views.

Since 2015 my eyes have been opened that a good portion of those “good people” are only good as long as you look and think like them. Not really all that good if you don’t.

This. RMH speaks my mind.

Trump has started implying that Harris had some (secret) visit with Putin a few days before Russia invaded Ukraine.

Post-Dominion Fox News seems afraid of platforming this particular conspiracy

Flashback:

Nearly under his breath, former President DONALD TRUMP said that he and Russian leader VLADIMIR PUTIN “used to talk about” Moscow’s intention to launch another invasion in Ukraine.

It was a throwaway line during Wednesday night’s CNN town hall — but it’s arguably the most interesting one. Trump has long said Europe should spend more on its defense and that he wants the war in Ukraine to end immediately, regardless of who wins. But what stuck out was Trump mumbling that he and Putin discussed Russia’s intention to launch a second, larger incursion of Ukraine.

His mistake was going in. He would’ve never gone in if I was president. We used to talk about it, too,” Trump told KAITLAN COLLINS. …

A former Trump administration official, granted anonymity to detail direct presidential-level discussions, said Trump in at least one call told Putin that Russia couldn’t wade deeper into Ukraine because he had approved the transfer of anti-tank missiles to Kyiv. “It was in the context of ‘you can’t do what you did with Obama,’” the official said, noting that the annexation of Crimea and the “little green men” in the Donbas happened on that administration’s watch. …”

Trump has started implying that Harris had some (secret) visit with Putin a few days before Russia invaded Ukraine.

Post-Dominion Fox News seems afraid of platforming this particular conspiracy

Implying? He's flat out stating it as a fact!!

It is easy for me to imagine Vlad Putin sitting around with his closest advisers, referencing something Donald Trump said or did, and proclaiming, "And this is why we don't have open elections in Russia."

Back