Trump Rallies & Interviews Catch-All | Trump: Jews will be to blame if I lose

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 939
  • Views: 21K
  • Politics 

So wait, this was his big plan all along to stop Russia from invading Ukraine? This was how he would end the conflict with one phone call? We've completely cut Russia out of every facet of the world economy we can and it hasn't stopped him. And how do you charge 100% tariffs on countries who can't do business with the US anyway? So insane.

So wait, this was his big plan all along to stop Russia from invading Ukraine? This was how he would end the conflict with one phone call? We've completely cut Russia out of every facet of the world economy we can and it hasn't stopped him. And how do you charge 100% tariffs on countries who can't do business with the US anyway? So insane.
The Daily Show Wow GIF by The Daily Show with Trevor Noah

I also love how one of his soliloquies was about how he always have to have a name for his foes because of how "successful" they've been. He's basically admitting the quiet part out loud about needing to use racist and/or sexist names to gain any traction.

Last edited:
Liking the new sealed in a plastic box look though.
I mean, when you gotta have bulletproof shields between you and your ... [checks notes] ... supporters, man, I guess that's what Republicans call winning.

Trump attacks U.S. economics data, baselessly alleging electoral scheme​

The Republican nominee also acknowledged that he was having difficulty staying focused on policy issues and informally polled his crowd in North Carolina on whether they preferred personal attacks against Vice President Kamala Harris.

"... Trump portrayed revised job creation numbers the Bureau of Labor Statistics released publicly on Wednesday as an accidental disclosure. Without presenting any evidence, he accused the Biden-Harris administration of “manipulating job statistics” and trying to prevent the disclosure of the updated figures until after the election. The independent agency announced that the economy had created 818,000 fewer jobs between April 2023 and March 2024 — the biggest revision in federal jobs data since 2009.

There’s never been any revision like this,” Trump said incorrectly, during a speech here that his campaign intended to focus on national security. “They wanted it to come out after the election, but somehow it got leaked.” ..."

----
FFS, it was not "leaked" -- it was an official BLS report. And as has been noted in the economic new thread, this is a large adjustment for sure, but still indicates robust job growth (not a loss of any actual jobs), just not at quite as high a level as had previously been reported based on available data at the time.

Growing up white, Southern & evangelical, before the Trump era I always thought that many of the people I grew up with, went to church with, lived around were “good people” even if I didn’t agree with them politically or had differing world views.

Since 2015 my eyes have been opened that a good portion of those “good people” are only good as long as you look and think like them. Not really all that good if you don’t.
Same here. Raised conservative Southern Baptist, and while I still consider myself a Christian, I just can't do the Southern Baptist thing anymore.

Back