Trump Rallies & Interviews Catch-All | Trump: Jews will be to blame if I lose

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 939
  • Views: 21K
  • Politics 
Even I, as a borderline insufferable cynic (including to myself), have turned a corner and now feel similarly. I don't think ttump can win, barring a Harris/Walz meltdown. ttump looks like 2022 Udonis Haslem out there.
I want to be there, but am making sure it is not convention enthusiasm blinding me. Also the ghosts of 2016 ring loud in my ears. For so long I thought, there is no way you could compare the two campaigns, no way Clinton can win and well... I underestimated the hate and greivance that so much of America thrives on. combine that with the generally apathetic and we end up with Trump.

Even I, as a borderline insufferable cynic (including to myself), have turned a corner and now feel similarly. I don't think ttump can win, barring a Harris/Walz meltdown. ttump looks like 2022 Udonis Haslem out there.
Agree maybe not a traditional win. But with some states having enacted means to overturn the will of voters and an upside-down SCOTUS in place, who knows. This election is going to be a test of democracy as we have known it. Particularly concerned that democracy may have a fox guarding the henhouse... the SCOTUS.

Curious what Vance thinks “diplomacy” means, because it doesn’t include calling a foreign leader fat (however true); and LOL that Trump was needling Kim rather than thinking of his own vanity

Ah, yes, if Trump doesn't represent "hope," who does, really? What's more hopeful than telling everyone America is a failing nation with a stock market that will crash if he loses and an economy that will be destroyed and our cities are warzones full of crime?

He’s so washed up. This speech could be from August 2020. Kamala replacing Joe was Iike TJ Watt taking out Cam in 2018. He’s done, whether he knows it or not.

Love that Trump can just say "World War 3 is virtually guaranteed" if Harris gets elected and no one bats an eye because he's just so bat shit crazy.

It's also fascinating that he thinks "San Francisco was the best city in the world 15-18-20 years ago." Think there are a number of issues with that statement.

He’s so washed up. This speech could be from August 2020. Kamala replacing Joe was Iike TJ Watt taking out Cam in 2018. He’s done, whether he knows it or not.
Oh god, don’t remind me of that. Panthers were having a really good season until that happened. And they’ve sucked ever since.

Back