TV Streaming series to talk about.

Queens Gambit was very good.

My wife was watching Unlocked, I saw a little of it but don't remember the end. It was dragging a little.
It definitely drags. You can probably skip 2/3 of the first episode. Lots of interviews and what seems to be time filler.

I read an email about Rings of Power season 2?
I can only vaguely remember season 1.
Anyone watching?
I thought the first season was a little underwhelming. It wasn’t downright bad, but it should have been way better than it was considering how much money Amazon put into it.

I’ll probably watch the second season though because of how much I enjoy the LOTR universe.

1725413267994.jpeg

Just finished episode 20 from season 2 of rewatching Lost for the first time since it ended. I completely forgot about the holy shit moment at the end of this episode.

1725414637374.jpeg

1725508483845.jpeg

I have definitely enjoyed the first two episodes of the new season of Only Murders in the Building, though I thought episode 2 was better than episode 1.

It has become even more of a series you shouldn’t pick up in a later season. But fortunately every season has been utterly delightful, so it is not one of those where you have to slog through a season or two of universe building to get to the best parts.

I thought the first season was a little underwhelming. It wasn’t downright bad, but it should have been way better than it was considering how much money Amazon put into it.

I’ll probably watch the second season though because of how much I enjoy the LOTR universe.
Rings of Power looked fantastic but it was a slightly boring slog to me.

Slow Horses is back (S4). If you haven’t seen it, it’s very much worth the time. Few shows balance humor, drama, and intrigue like this.

Slow Horses is back (S4). If you haven’t seen it, it’s very much worth the time. Few shows balance humor, drama, and intrigue like this.
Yep, I love this show. Gary Oldman is fantastic. Agree about the rare balance this show achieves — will add in grief as another emotion deftly handled in what can be a hilarious and tense spy thriller and workplace comedy.

Yep, I love this show. Gary Oldman is fantastic. Agree about the rare balance this show achieves — will add in grief as another emotion deftly handled in what can be a hilarious and tense spy thriller and workplace comedy.
Oldman is at his very best here. IMO, he’s the only real competition for Sanada in the Emmy race for lead actor in a drama series.

Finally convinced Mrs. Fourheels to try it. Some of her favorite shows are GOT, Severance, Breaking Bad, Beef, Freaks and Geeks, and Succession. We'll see how it goes.

Back