Tyreek Hill and Scottie Scheffler

• Thread starter Thread starter theel4life
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 326
  • Views: 4K
  • Sports 
He didn’t tell him to eff off.
The cop just needed to write the ticket and everyone moves on with their day.
The driver is not required to be polite or kiss the cops ass. There are many unfriendly, salty people out there cops need to be able to deal with them.
We’ve all seen worse outcomes in these situations. Hill probably benefited from the large number amount of traffic and other people being around.
Exactly. Hill told him write me the ticket and we will move on.

Actually one of his teammates did mention he was kicked. It sure looked like the cop kicked him in that footage.
Which teammate? I haven't read/heard anyone saying he was kicked. As I mentioned, in the first video it looks like the cop ran over and kicked him. But, in the bodycam video you can see that the cop runs over and tackles him down to the ground - which is still bullshit behavior. Which video are you talking about?

It's important to remember that until all the body cam footage is released, we are seeing what the Miami-Dade police have decided they want us to see, and are not seeing what they they have decided they do not want us to see.

They want us all to be discussing the footage they hand picked to release as if it tells the whole story. Based on the footage released, in my judgement no officer would be on administrative leave already, so to me that is an indication there there may be more on the body cam footage they have not shared, but the only way to know for certain is to wait for it to come out.

The universally best thing to do in these cases is usually to sit back and wait. It will all come out in the end.

Explain why the officer needed the window down after he got the documents and all that was left to do was write the ticket. If you say safety you are full of shit.

This is awesome. I'm going to do this whenever I want win an argument from now on. "Explain why the apple fell on his head. If you say gravity, you are full of shit."

Which teammate? I haven't read/heard anyone saying he was kicked. As I mentioned, in the first video it looks like the cop ran over and kicked him. But, in the bodycam video you can see that the cop runs over and tackles him down to the ground - which is still bullshit behavior. Which video are you talking about?
Yeah looking back at body cam it looks like he just jumped on Tyreek and pulled him down by the shoulders. My bad

Get out of the car for a speeding too? Come on
If he had followed instructions, not been an entitled ass, he wouldn't have been asked to get out of the car. Instead, he smarted off, rolled his window back up and didn't follow instructions.

Did he deserve his treatment? I don't think so and the cops will no doubt be in trouble but I still think he's a piece of shit. He's got numerous domestic abuse charges, some of which he has settled and he abused and broke the arm of his three year old son. Piece of shit.

If he had followed instructions, not been an entitled ass, he wouldn't have been asked to get out of the car. Instead, he smarted off, rolled his window back up and didn't follow instructions.

Did he deserve his treatment? I don't think so and the cops will no doubt be in trouble but I still think he's a piece of shit. He's got numerous domestic abuse charges, some of which he has settled and he abused and broke the arm of his three year old son. Piece of shit.
I'm sorry, but the guy with the libertarian emblem as his profile picture licking boot and saying "just do what the officers tell you" will never not be funny.

I haven't commented on this yet for a reason. In fact, anyone that has commented and drawn conclusions before learning anything, is looking for what they want to see and immediately assumed cops were in the wrong.

I could never be a cop and deal with the dangers they do. There are some really bad ones for sure and I've seen way more abuse of power, racism and murder than I ever care to.

But if I'm a cop in that situation, and some arrogant idiot is telling me to F off and don't tap on my window (after I rightfully pulled him over), then refuses to open window, a dark tinted window, I am doing the same damn thing. Hauling his ass out of there and cuff him. Then when he is flapping his yap and lying about he was about to come out (bullshit) as I am telling him to get down on his knees, if he isn't doing it, I am forcing his sorry ass down.
It’s a good thing you admit you could never be a cop because you certainly don’t have the appropriate temperament. Tyreek did lower his window. He handed the officer his license and registration, told him to do what he has to do, then rolled his window back up. That’s what set this meathead off.

Cop needs to handle it better than that. People can be jerks dealing with those people is part of the job.

Don’t take things personally, write the ticket and move on.

Such a waste of time and resources over a guy being prickly.

You sure about that? You can sit in your car with tinted windows down and when an approaching officer taps on your (tinted) window and asks you to lower your window. you can just sit there and talk smack and not do it? Afraid not.

Your description of "all you are required to do is provide your info and collect your ticket" sure left a LOT out, intentionally. I especially liked the part about "you don't even have to say anything." Clearly that is what Hill did, just sitting there quietly waiting for his ticket, with his window up and staying up.
If you have already handed your documents over as Tyreek did, he doesn’t owe the officers anything else unless they have reasonable suspicion of some other crime being committed.

What the hell are you talking about?
I posted about it earlier, the NFL honored someone killed after shooting at the police with a helmet decal but refused to allow the Cowboys to wear decals honoring the 5 cops murdered in the line of duty protecting a BLM protest.

If you have already handed your documents over as Tyreek did, he doesn’t owe the officers anything else unless they have reasonable suspicion of some other crime being committed.
If his windows are illegally tinted (which it appeared they were), then rolling them up and refusing to roll them back down is a safety issue and can be treated as such.

Back