UNC Football Catch-All Thread | Week 4 - James Madison @ UNC (Noon ACCN)

• Thread starter Thread starter Croatoan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 665
  • Views: 8K
  • UNC Sports 
Losing Blascke for any extended time would be really bad for our offense. Hope he’s alright. Great throws by Connor on that drive.
If it’s only 2-3 weeks and Greenberg plays decent and gets experience it won’t be the worst thing in the world.

If it’s only 2-3 weeks and Greenberg plays decent and gets experience it won’t be the worst thing in the world.
Good point. Nice having three consecutive weeks of essentially live scrimmages. Same thing with Rucker being out. Just get these boys healthy for Sept 28!

Our WR blocking is amazing so far. We have a physical football team so far through two games.

I guess the offense is slightly better than the defense so far this season. Seems the offense is going to have to depend on the running game more than the QB.

I guess the offense is slightly better than the defense so far this season. Seems the offense is going to have to depend on the running game more than the QB.
I don't know that I would say that after the defense completely carried the team at Minnesota and the offense did nothing.

Offense has looked good. Defense has given up some long pass plays. Would like to see some of the young guys get some snaps in the second half.

It confuses me for just a split-second every time they reference Charlotte QB Max Brown.

Back