UNC Football Catch-All Thread | Week 4 - James Madison @ UNC (Noon ACCN)

• Thread starter Thread starter Croatoan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 665
  • Views: 8K
  • UNC Sports 
Feels like there’s no playmaking on offense beyond Hampton. A couple drops by receivers. OL looks shaky in pass protection. Max hasn’t really looked good.

Like I said at beginning of year, 9 wins would be a shock for me.

Our starting left tackle couldn’t get on the field at North Texas, why did we think he is the answer here?

That was the worst half of football i’ve seen in a while. Even our TD drive took 2 defensive penalties (which took away a turnover). All we had to do was let max johnson not throw and we’d be up 7-0. Gave them momentum. Someone please take mack to the nursing home

That half was a Mack classic.

Swiss cheese defense, both lines pushed around every play, turnovers at the worst possible time, stupid penalties/lack of discipline, terrible play calling and in-game decision making with that timeout, and just a general lack of urgency and toughness. The sad part is that Minnesota is total dogshit. They will almost certainly finish at the bottom of the Big 10 this season.

Mack defenders, you guys need to get in here and explain yourselves lol.

That half was a Mack classic.

Swiss cheese defense, both lines pushed around every play, turnovers at the worst possible time, stupid penalties/lack of discipline, terrible play calling and in-game decision making with that timeout, and just a general lack of urgency and toughness. The sad part is that Minnesota is total dogshit. They will almost certainly finish at the bottom of the Big 10 this season.

Mack defenders, you guys need to get in here and explain yourselves lol.
Are there any? hopefully none that moved to this board

Ok kinda sorry I figured out how to watch it for free. Thinking I will take my fart walk now after a late dinner. Damnit Heels win this game for the love of Choo Choo!

This is why all the talk about an easy schedule this year was funny to me. Maybe we will turn out to be an easy week for our opponents this year.

Feels like there’s no playmaking on offense beyond Hampton. A couple drops by receivers. OL looks shaky in pass protection. Max hasn’t really looked good.

Like I said at beginning of year, 9 wins would be a shock for me.
Not going to be anywhere close to 9 wins with this kind of QB play. Maybe 5.

Should have got a wr in the portal. JJ Jones isn’t good enough to be the go to guy.

Back