Welcome! (Small Update Mon. 7/29)

• Thread starter Thread starter Rock
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 233
  • Views: 3K
Hello all....

Glad to have a place to post with like minded people! Looking forward to the conversations!
Futurama Squinting GIF

Big kudos and muchas gracias to Rock for undertaking this effort on behalf of the community. Also to nycfan and others for their contributions.

I began a boycott of IC many months ago in a last straw episode of disrespect to the community by the administration. They first ghetto-ized our forum then plainly allowed it to dilapidate for reasons that were veiled but obvious. Still, my 20+ year habit was hard to break so I continued to lurk so as to enjoy the information and interactions that you all provide.

I’ll stick around if permitted but am not yet inclined to become active due to personal reasons.

Again, thanks and best wishes.

Big kudos and muchas gracias to Rock for undertaking this effort on behalf of the community. Also to nycfan and others for their contributions.

I began a boycott of IC many months ago in a last straw episode of disrespect to the community by the administration. They first ghetto-ized our forum then plainly allowed it to dilapidate for reasons that were veiled but obvious. Still, my 20+ year habit was hard to break so I continued to lurk so as to enjoy the information and interactions that you all provide.

I’ll stick around if permitted but am not yet inclined to become active due to personal reasons.

Again, thanks and best wishes.
GREAT to see you again, sunny! Looking forward to having you here as a member of the community. Always enjoyed your posts!

Three days in

Best message board experience. Bar none. The topics and the people and the software.

And I was on TDD and ZZL for 25 years

Yea, I concur.

The old zzl was comparable, but for a lot of reasons this is even better. And I love it that dookies are over here contributing...that's gonna take it to a whole nother level.

*I apologize for the spelling of that school, it's a contractual obligation.

My favorite thing about the new board is that it does not show posts being edited. I must have edited half my posts on on the old board. Not because I wasn't standing by my original posts, but because my fat fingers have a hard time on android qwerty.

Okay, well I did retract/edit a few responses. But those were only when I knew I went too far and wanted to tone it down.

My favorite thing about the new board is that it does not show posts being edited. I must have edited half my posts on on the old board. Not because I wasn't standing by my original posts, but because my fat fingers have a hard time on android qwerty.

Okay, well I did retract/edit a few responses. But those were only when I knew I went too far and wanted to tone it down.
Only issue with that occurs if you have dishonest moderators. Some version of the old software at IC didn't show edits and it wasn't a problem for us, but I think there were issues on PackPride or something where moderators would edit a person's post to make it look like they were saying something else.

Back