2024 Political Polls

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 2K
  • Views: 56K
  • Politics 

“A new poll in Nebraska’s 2nd Congressional District shows Vice President Kamala Harris has reinvigorated local Democrats, infusing them with renewed hope.

The survey by conservative pollster Remington Research Group taken Aug. 14-17 indicates that Harris leads former President Donald Trump in the district 50%-42%, with a 3.8% margin of error.

The survey’s 8-percentage-point gap at the top resembles the recent voting record of the swing district, including the 52%-46% 2nd District win for President Joe Biden in 2020.

But it is the widest gap in five 2nd District presidential polls the Examiner has reviewed during the 2024 cycle. Most showed Trump narrowly leading or narrowly trailing Biden. …”

The only issue with the 18-34 year olds is they are the ones really being hit hard by the housing price issues. It's ridiculously hard for them to enter the housing market for starter homes. But hopefully they see Trump and the GOP will just make it worse because they don't care one bit

The only issue with the 18-34 year olds is they are the ones really being hit hard by the housing price issues. It's ridiculously hard for them to enter the housing market for starter homes. But hopefully they see Trump and the GOP will just make it worse because they don't care one bit
True. I thought I heard that Harris is proposing a tax break for first time home buyers up to $25K. That is a start of a Congress is elected that would pass it

Yup, I started a housing crisis thread here, but it gained little traction. If you already own a home, most people don't want housing to become affordable.

Yup, I started a housing crisis thread here, but it gained little traction. If you already own a home, most people don't want housing to become affordable.
At the very least rents need to come down, and that begins with zoning and building Apts. As interest rates fall housing prices will stabilize/fall and new starts begin again

Willie Horton part two (after trying Swifboating part two and birtherism part two and slut shaming and other recycled efforts)

Back