2024 Political Polls

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 2K
  • Views: 56K
  • Politics 
Have you seen your boy talk lately? He's mental mush and insane
Trump is going to get beat and he’s not “my boy”. Nikki Haley said it best, whichever party got its 80 year old candidate to retire first was going to win this election.

Different story how so? The average North Carolinian likely slightly prefers Trump over Harris, but the average North Carolinian absolutely prefers Stein over Robinson (won’t even be close). Robinson is crazy.
What is the average North Carolinian? I have been here all my life and hate Trump. And he really isn't any less crazy than Robinson.

He comes off as willfully ignorant, fairly intelligent but intellectually dishonest.
OK. So have that opinion of him. Why badger him to "own it"? He's explained his position. He sees Trump as less bad than a Dem. On the merits, it's hard to comprehend but in a two party system everyone has to do that some of the time.

There are some (that's how Cooper won). They do not make up 13% of the population.

Different story how so? The average North Carolinian likely slightly prefers Trump over Harris, but the average North Carolinian absolutely prefers Stein over Robinson (won’t even be close). Robinson is crazy.
I was referring to Devil saying that the number of crossover voters was 13% and you would say it was much higher.

Yes, from what I understand he's actually a really decent human being who just made a big mistake. Seems like he's actually not one of those politicians who are completely ego-driven and have affairs (like our current Pub nominee). Too bad, I think he could have done some real good in the Senate.
There's just a lot more to that whole story that very few people know. And yes he is a very good person.

Surely those californians and yanks are poisoning the blood. I keep waiting for the migrants to sway NC too...
Well, Texas went from Romney beating Obama by around 16% in 2012 to Trump beating Hillary by 9% in 2016 to Trump beating Biden by just under 6% in 2020, so the general trend in Texas definitely appears promising for Democrats. The problem is that it's still going to probably take another presidential election or two before the Democrats are competitive enough to have a realistic chance at winning the state. I don't see it happening this year, although I do think Kamala has a good chance at doing even better than Biden did four years ago.

Last edited:
OK. So have that opinion of him. Why badger him to "own it"? He's explained his position. He sees Trump as less bad than a Dem. On the merits, it's hard to comprehend but in a two party system everyone has to do that some of the time.
I understand voting for someone in the other party, I voted for Larry Hogan. This isn't about one thing when it comes to Heelyeah2012, it's about his entire posting history.

Back